|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
2-3 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Single panic bolt with two point locking
- This product is suitable for doors up to 2440H x 1220W mm
- Made with an automatic top trip
- The panic bolt can be operated from outside by external locking attachment (accesories)
- Prevents leverage of top and bottom shoots with anti-thrust device
- Conforms to BS EN11255: 1997
For doors that need to be pushed out to open and need a secure locking mechanism, this Push Bar is just what you have been looking for. It is suitable for doors up to 2440Hx1220W.
It comes with an automatic top trip and panic bolt. The panic bolt can be operated from inside the door or outside the door (with purchase of External Locking Attachment with Octagonal Knob). The panic bolt prevents leverage from both the top and bottom of the door. It is secured with a single bolt and a two point locking system.
What is the Purpose of a Push Bar?
These Push Bars are designed to allow easy exit from a door that swings outward. They are designed to prevent entry into a room or building with the panic bolt, complete with anti-thrust device. These Push Bars will provide ease of exit as well as secure a room or building against intruders or unwanted guests.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This product can, and should, be used in any public or private building with doors that open outward or which need to be pushed to open. This product can be safely used on doors up to 2440H and 1220W. It allows ease of access, while also securing the doors if needed with the panic bolt.
Who Might Use a Push Bar?
These Push Bars could be used by anyone who owns or manages a building with doors that require pushing to open or which need to be secured quickly and easily. Push Bars conform to BS EN11255: 1997, and would be suitable for any location which is required to comply with this regulation.
There is one model of Push Bars. It comes with a panic bolt, a two point locking system, anti-thrust device, and automatic top trip. To allow locking from the outside, please purchase the External Locking Attachment with Octagonal Knob. The Push Bar comes with a standard 1-year parts/labour warranty.
Push Bar complies with BS EN11255: 1997.
Made in: Britain
|Features||For 2440(H) x 1220(W)mm Doors|
|Delivery Time||2-3 working days|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions