Anti Static Rubber Matting
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Anti static rubber matting protects you and your sensitive electronic components from static electricity
- 9mm thick matting made with closed cell PVC foam is extremely robust, moisture-resistant and durable
- Ideal where ESD sensitive components are handled such as in manufacturing plants and repair shops
- Matting collects static electricity, it is safely grounded via a 10mm male stud fitted to the mat
- Protect workers from static build-up and are also very comfortable and durable to stand on
- Made from PVC and resistant to many different chemicals, alkalis, and general industrial chemicals
- Save money on damaged components and achieve maximum protection by using a grounding wire
- Typically used around machinery where static build-up is common
- Stylish pebble surface provides an aesthetically pleasing finish
- Buy this mat with confidence, it has been tested to EN14041 resistance requirements
- Mats are appropriate for dry, indoor environments
- Not to be used in high voltage areas exceeding 240 Volts
- Product is entitled for free postage to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Anti Static Rubber Matting?
This electrostatic discharge (ESD) matting protects you, your workers, and your sensitive electronic components against the harmful effects of static electricity. It is a 9mm thick matting made with closed cell PVC foam, which makes it extremely robust, moisture-resistant, and long lasting. As the anti static rubber matting collects static electricity, it is safely grounded via a 10mm male stud fitted to the mat. Save money on damaged components and achieve maximum protection by using a grounding wire.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This anti static rubber matting is a must for places where ESD sensitive components are handled such as in electronic manufacturing plants, and repair shops. The mats not only protect the worker from static build-up, but they are also very comfortable and durable to stand on. They are typically used around machinery where static build-up is common. These mats are loose lay making them super-easy to install in a wide array of workplaces. The mats are appropriate for dry, indoor environments.
Anti Static Rubber Matting Specifications
This anti static rubber matting is fabricated from PVC and is resistant to many different chemicals, alkalis, and general industrial chemicals. The mats must not be used in high voltage areas exceeding 240 volts. Buy this mat with confidence. It has been tested to EN14041 resistance requirements. The stylish pebble surface provides an aesthetically pleasing finish.
These items are built for simplicity and an effortless experience. These items are thoughtfully put together from the best materials and are made to last. For additional value, this anti static rubber matting is supplied with a 1 year parts with labour warranty, to certify that you are acquiring an incredible deal. This item qualifies for free delivery to anywhere in mainland Great Britain.
We are never beaten on price! We are safe in the knowledge that we offer the best prices on the web, due to this we're happy to guarantee a 100% price match. Should you spot this anti static rubber matting selling at a cheaper price on a competitors website we will price match that price.
When you buy a anti static rubber matting from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your old option. Satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, you can simply return it to us for a hassle-free return or exchange. We accept several forms of payment, such as Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Simply select your quantity now and checkout to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions