ESD Bench Mat
Free Delivery - 3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- This ESD bench mat is an indispensable piece of equipment if you work in the electrical industries
- ESD matting protects you and your electronic components against harmful effects of static electricity
- Ideal for working with electrical components in manufacturing, assembling or repairing facilities
- 2mm thick, rubber matting that features a smooth finish that will not damage components
- Solder iron resistant, and has a low reflecting surface to aid precision work on electronic circuits
- Economical bench mat is effectively grounded with the fitted 10 mm male stud
- Mat has an easy to clean smooth surface to help maintain optimal performance
- Mat is suitable for dry indoor environments
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1 standard
- Point to point resistance (Rp-p): 1.2 x 10⁴ Ω
- Resistance to a groundable point (Rgp): 1.4 x 10⁴ Ω
- Extremely robust withstanding demanding conditions with an operating temperature from -30°C to +70°C
- Item is ready for free shipping to addresses in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of an ESD Bench Mat?
This ESD bench mat is an indispensable piece of equipment if you work in the computing or electrical industries. The Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) matting protects you and your electronic components against the harmful effects of static electricity. This economical bench mat is effectively grounded with the fitted 10 mm male stud. It’s a hard wearing, 2mm thick, rubber matting that features a smooth finish that will not damage components. The ESD rubber bench mat is suitable for dry indoor environments.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This ESD bench mat is ideal for working with electrical components whether in manufacturing, assembling or repairing facilities. It can help to save expensive replacement costs, and maintain levels of production. It is solder iron resistant, and has a low reflecting surface to aid precision work on electronic circuits. The mat has an easy to clean smooth surface to help maintain optimal performance. It is extremely robust withstanding demanding conditions with an operating temperature from -30°C to +70°C.
ESD Bench Mat Specifications
Buy this ESD bench mat with confidence. It conforms to IEC 61340-5-1 standard. It has point to point resistance (Rp-p): 1.2 x 10⁴ Ω. It has Resistance to a groundable point (Rgp): 1.4 x 10⁴ Ω. Buy this cost saving solution today and qualify for free delivery to all of mainland Great Britain.
This ESD bench mat is made for simplicity and an uncomplicated experience. These items are precisely engineered from premium materials and are made to last. An additional benefit when you order, these mats have a 1-year labour and parts warranty, to provide assurance that you're securing an amazing product. This product is eligible for free postage to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
We won't be beaten on price! We're convinced that we offer the most competitive prices on the web, due to this we are happy to guarantee a 100% price match. If you discover this ESD bench mat being sold at a lower price on another website we'll match that deal.
Once you buy a ESD bench mat from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous choice. Your satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, you can easily return it to us for an easy refund. The Workplace Depot accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply select your required quantity now and head to checkout to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions