Flammable Goods Storage Cabinet
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
7-10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can enhance your workers and workplace safety with our popular flammable goods storage cabinet
- Great value yet hugely durable units are ideal for storing chemicals, solvents and toxic compounds
- Made from highly durable steel and covered with highly visible yellow powder coating
- Fitted no-leak 36L sump assures any unintended spills and leaks are safely retained inside the unit
- High-quality cabinets are made to preserve structural integrity even under tough settings
- Extremely capable unit is typically found in settings including schools, hospitals and workshops
- Toughened doors are strengthened with steel bracing to stop distortion and increase safety
- Doors include highly secure 3 point locking and mastered locks issued with 2 keys
- Product offers 2 height-adjustable shelves to provide you extra space-conscious storage
- The overall unit measurements are 1220(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm
- Unit fully complies with HSE Regulations HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Product is ready for free shipping to addresses in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Flammable Goods Storage Cabinet?
You'll be able to provide protection to your employees and workspace with this safe and secure, highly economical flammable goods storage cabinet.The budget-priced but practical cabinet is suitable for chemicals, solvents and potentially harmful compounds.This highly practical unit is frequently used in a wide range of locations including universities, laboratories and workshops.The industrial-grade item is constructed to preserve structural integrity even under harsh settings.
Flammable Goods Storage Cabinet Specifications
The product is manufactured from strong steel and finished with highly conspicuous yellow powder finish that is resistant to dings and scrapes.Its doors include high security 3-point locking mechanism that are equipped with mastered locks issued with two keys.Its strengthened doors are bolstered with steel supports to resist distortion and enhance security.
The flammable goods storage cabinet includes 2 height-adjustable shelves to offer you additional compact storage flexibility.The product is in compliance with Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The overall unit dimensions are 1220(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please be aware our cabinets are manufactured without a removable sump.The removal of a loaded sump is both challenging and unsafe and has potential for contamination from the contents of the sump on to the user.These cabinets are manufactured with a fitted no-leak frame 36L sump that assures any unintended spills or leaks are securely kept within the cabinet.Leaks should be removed by using a suitable absorbent material or pump as good policy.
Our cabinets are shipped with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labels to help make sure your staff members and guests know exactly what is being held inside.The primary sticker for this product is a Flame meaning 'Flammable'.Additional labels supplied loose includes 'Oxidising' and 'Explosive'.The included labels are an easy-peel kind that enable easy changing of the main label.The easily visible diamond-shaped stickers are widely acknowledged internationally.
These products are built for ease of use and an effortless experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are additionally easy to install, saving you time and a lot of hassle. These items are carefully assembled from top-quality steel and are made to last.Adding additional value to your purchase, these cabinets feature a 1 year parts plus labour warranty, so you know that you are receiving a fabulous deal.This item is qualified for free delivery to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
If you're in need of customised cabinets, please have a chat with a helpful sales assistant by ringing 0800 0126777. Our top priority is ensuring that our customers get the best item for their requirements, and we are always delighted to offer support. If you have any questions about any of our cabinets, please do contact us. We are dedicated to giving outstanding customer support and we are always happy to assist.
We will not be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is convinced that we can offer the most competitive prices online, due to this confidence we're delighted to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you discover this flammable goods storage cabinet for a cheaper price elsewhere online we will match that deal.
Once you buy a flammable goods storage cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old option. Your satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, you can simply send it back to us for a hassle-free return or exchange.For extra convenience we accept several different payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal.Simply select your required quantity now and head to check out to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||36|
|Delivery Time||7-10 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions