|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can keep your workers and facility safe with our secure and protected hazardous cupboards
- Economical yet hugely competent items are perfect for chemicals, acids and toxic materials
- Fabricated from robust steel and covered with smart grey powder coating
- Fixed leak-free 36L sump makes sure any spills and leaks are safely kept within the unit
- Industrial-grade items are made to preserve structural integrity even under severe conditions
- Extremely functional cupboard is used in environments such as schools, laboratories and warehouses
- Strengthened doors are reinforced with steel bracing to resist warping and enhance protection
- Doors come with 3-point locking mechanism and mastered locks supplied with 2 keys
- Unit offers 2 height-adjustable shelves to offer you more space-saving storage options
- The full product measurements are 1220(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm
- Cupboard fully complies with Health and Safety Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Product is eligible for free shipping to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Hazardous Cupboards?
Defend your workforce and environment with our safe and protected, budget-priced hazardous cupboards.This budget-priced yet greatly capable item is suitable for chemicals, acids and harmful materials.This extremely effective item is often found in a variety of environments such as universities, hospitals and workshops.This superior-quality unit is engineered to maintain structural integrity even under challenging environments.
Hazardous Cupboards Specifications
The unit is made from highly durable steel and finished with a clean grey powder finish that defends against hits and scrapes.Its doors come with highly secure 3 point locking and are equipped with mastered locks issued with two keys.The strengthened doors are strengthened with steel bracing to inhibit distortion and enhance security.
These hazardous cupboards feature 2 height-adjustable shelves to give you more space-saving storage.This cupboard is in full conformity with HSE Regulations HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The total product measurements are 1220(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please do note these units are constructed excluding a removable sump.The removal of a heavy-laden sump is both tricky and hazardous and runs the risk of exposure from the contents of the sump on to the user.These cupboards are constructed with an integral leak-proof base 36L sump that guarantees any accidental spills and leaks are securely held within the cupboard.The sump contents should be removed using a proper absorbent material or pump as best practice.
These units are supplied with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labelling to help ensure that your workforce and visitors know exactly what is being held in each cupboard.The primary label for this unit is an Exclamation Mark indicating 'Harmful/Irritant'.Additional labelling supplied loose includes 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity'.The supplied labels are an easy to peel kind to enable quick switching of the primary label.These clearly visible diamond-shaped stickers are universally acknowledged throughout the world.
These hazardous cupboards are built for simplicity and an effortless experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are reassuringly easy to install, saving time and frustration. These products are thoughtfully produced from top-quality materials and are built to last.As an additional benefit, these cupboards feature a 1-year labour and parts warranty, so you know that you are getting a great product.This product is eligible for free shipping to all of mainland Great Britain.
If you are in need of custom cupboards, please speak to a friendly sales team member by ringing 0800 0126777. Our main priority is to make sure that our customers find the best item for their needs, and we are always pleased to help.If you have any other questions relative to our cupboards, please don't hesitate to give us a call. We are committed to giving outstanding customer support and we are always pleased to offer guidance.
We will not be beaten on price! We are sure that we deliver the best online prices, due to this certainty we're delighted to offer a 100% price match.Should you see these hazardous cupboards selling for less on another website we will match that price.
Once you buy hazardous cupboards from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your old cupboards. Your satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you're not happy with your purchase, you can simply return it for an easy refund.For your convenience we also accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal.Select your required quantity and checkout place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||36|
|Delivery Time||4-5 weeks|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions