Hazardous Material Cabinet
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
7-10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can protect your workers and workplace with this cost-effective hazardous material cabinet
- Cost-saving but extremely practical cabinets are great for storing chemicals, paints and toxic materials
- Fabricated from highly durable steel and finished with clean grey powder paint
- Integral no-leak 30L sump assures any spills or leaks are safely held inside the unit
- Superior-quality cabinets are constructed to maintain structural integrity even in tough environments
- Extremely functional unit typically found in environments including schools, hospitals and warehouses
- Reinforced doors are strengthened with steel bracing to stop warping and raise safety
- Doors come with highly secure 3 point locking system and mastered locks supplied with 2 keys
- Cabinet provides a height-adjustable shelf to provide you greater space-conscious storage flexibility
- The full product measurements are 1000(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm
- Cabinet is in full compliance with HSE Regulations HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Product qualifies for free shipping to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Hazardous Material Cabinet?
You'll be able to give protection to your staff and premises with this safe and secure, big value hazardous material cabinet.This cost-effective but hugely practical cabinet is great for chemicals, solvents and dangerous materials.This highly effective cabinet is commonly found in a wide range of locations including universities, laboratories and workshops.The high-quality cabinet is made to maintain structural integrity even in harsh conditions.
Hazardous Material Cabinet Specifications
The product is manufactured from strong steel and coated with a clean grey powder finish that resists hits and blows.Its doors come with highly secure multi-point locking mechanism and are furnished with mastered locks issued with two keys.The reinforced doors are strengthened with steel struts to prevent distortion and boost protection.
This hazardous material cabinet incorporates a height-adjustable shelf to give you space efficient storage.The cabinet is in full compliance with Health & Safety Executive Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The cabinet measurements are 1000(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Note these units are constructed without a removable sump.Retrieving a fully loaded sump is both tricky and unsafe and runs the risk of exposure of the sump contents on to the operative.These cabinets are built with an integrated leakproof frame 30L sump that ensures any accidental spills and leaks are safely held within the unit.Leaks should be removed using a suitable absorbent kit or siphon pump as sound practice.
Our cabinets are shipped with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labels to help make sure your staff members and visitors know exactly what is being held in each cabinet.The primary label for this cabinet is an Exclamation Mark indicating 'Harmful/Irritant'.Additional labelling included loose includes 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity'.The supplied labels are an easy-peel type to enable simple switching of the main label.The clearly visible diamond-shaped labels are widely acknowledged throughout the world.
These items are made for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are reassuringly easy to install, saving you time and a lot of hassle. These cabinets are meticulously fabricated from high-quality materials and are made to last.As an additional benefit, these cabinets feature a 1 year labour and parts warranty, so you know that you're getting an incredible product.This product qualifies for free shipping to all of mainland Great Britain.
If you're interested in bespoke cabinets, please talk with a helpful sales assistant by phoning 0800 0126777. Our main priority is making sure that our customers locate the most suitable product for their needs, and we're always delighted to offer guidance.If you have any questions relating to our range of cabinets, please feel free to get in touch. We are committed to delivering extraordinary customer service and we are always delighted to assist.
We won't be beaten on price! We're positive that we provide the best online prices, due to this certainty we're pleased to guarantee a 100% price match.Should you see this hazardous material cabinet for a cheaper price on a competitors website we will price match that deal.
When you buy a hazardous material cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old option. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can simply return it to us for a speedy refund.For our customer's convenience we accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal.Simply choose your quantity now and head to check out and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||30|
|Delivery Time||7-10 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions