Hazardous Material Storage Lockers
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
7-10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Support your team and environment with these cost-saving hazardous material storage lockers
- Cost-saving yet greatly durable unit perfect for storing chemicals, solvents and hazardous compounds
- Manufactured from robust steel and covered with clean grey powder finish
- Fitted no-leak base 20L sump guarantees any spills or leaks are securely kept within the locker
- Premium-grade lockers are engineered to keep structural integrity even under harsh conditions
- Hugely capable locker is commonly found in places such as universities, hospitals and warehouses
- Strengthened doors are reinforced with steel bracing to resist distortion and improve protection
- Doors include high security 3 point locking system and mastered locks issued with 2 keys
- Locker offers 3 height-adjustable shelves to give you extra space optimised storage flexibility
- Full product dimensions are 1830(H) x 610(W) x 457(D) mm
- Unit fully complies with Health and Safety Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Item is qualified for free shipping to addresses in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Hazardous Material Storage Lockers?
You can ensure protection of your workforce and workspace with our safe and secure, great value hazardous material storage lockers.This economical yet extremely competent locker is ideal for storing chemicals, paints and potentially hazardous substances.The hugely practical item is often found in a wide range of locations such as schools, hospitals and warehouses.The premium-grade unit is designed to maintain structural integrity under severe environments.
Hazardous Material Storage Lockers Specifications
This locker is manufactured from heavy-duty steel and coated with a smart grey powder paint that defends against hits and scrapes.The doors come with high security 3-point locking system that are fitted with mastered locks issued with two keys.Its toughened doors are reinforced with steel struts to prevent warping and improve protection.
The product provides 3 height-adjustable shelves to offer you space-conscious storage options.The locker complies with HSE Regulations HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The total locker measurements are 1830(H) x 610(W) x 457(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please note our hazardous material storage lockers are supplied without a removable sump.The removal of a fully loaded sump is both difficult and unsafe and risks contamination of the sump contents on to the worker.Our units are made with a fitted leak-free frame 20L sump that assures any unintended spills or leaks are securely contained inside the locker.Leaks should be removed by using a proper absorbent material or siphon pump as good policy.
Our lockers are delivered with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labels to help make sure your staff and guests know exactly what is being stored where.The main label for this unit is an Exclamation Mark meaning 'Harmful/Irritant'.Alternative labelling supplied loose includes 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity'.The supplied labels are an easy-peel type to allow simple switching of the main label.The hi-vis diamond-shaped labels are universally acknowledged around the globe.
These lockers are designed for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. They are delivered fully assembled and are reassuringly easy to install, saving time and frustration. These lockers are thoughtfully assembled from top-quality steel and are designed to last.To add value to your purchase, these lockers offer a 1 year parts plus labour warranty, to provide assurance that you are getting a terrific product.This item is available for free postage to places in mainland Great Britain.
If you're in need of custom lockers, please chat with a friendly sales representative by calling 0800 0126777. Our first priority is making sure that our customers track down the perfect product for their situation, and we're always delighted to assist.If you have any other questions relating to our lockers, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are dedicated to providing extraordinary customer support and we are always happy to offer assistance.
We are never beaten on price! We are confident that we deliver the most competitive prices on the web, due to this confidence we're pleased to offer a 100% price match.If you spot these hazardous material storage lockers for a lower price on any other website we'll match that price.
Once you buy hazardous material storage lockers from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old choice. 100% satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your product, you can easily send it back for a trouble-free refund.For extra convenience we accept several different payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal.Simply select your required quantity now and checkout place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||20|
|Delivery Time||7-10 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions