Hazardous Material Storage Containers
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Look after your staff and premises with our cost-effective hazardous material storage containers
- Cost-saving yet hugely capable containers perfect for chemicals, paints and potentially toxic compounds
- Heavy gauge construction using high quality mild steel and covered with bright yellow powder finish
- Fitted leak-proof base 35L sump makes sure any spills and leaks are safely held within the container
- High-quality items are made to preserve structural integrity even under challenging settings
- Extremely functional item is widely found in workshops, warehouses and business environments
- Hardy units are made with welded seams to improve stability while helping to deter leakage
- Containers include hasp and staple locking for more security and toughness
- The total product measurements are 610/540(H) x 1170(W) x 457(D) mm
- Complies with Highly Flammable and Liquefied Petroleum Gas Regulation 1972 Legislation HSG51
- Item is ready for free shipping to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Hazardous Material Storage Containers?
You'll be able to keep safe your workforce and environment with our safe and protected, money-saving hazardous material storage containers.These money-saving but extremely competent containers are great for storing chemicals, paints and toxic substances.This capable unit is frequently found in a wide range of environments including workshops, warehouses and industrial environments.The high-quality item is designed to preserve structural integrity in extreme settings.
Hazardous Material Storage Containers Specifications
This unit is fabricated with heavy gauge construction from high quality mild steel and covered with bright yellow powder coating that is resistant to hits and bumps.The units provide hasp and staple locking for more security and toughness.The overall container dimensions are 610/540(H) x 1170(W) x 457(D) mm.The unit fully complies with The Highly Flammable and Liquefied Petroleum Gas Regulation 1972 Regulations HSG51 and HSE Legislation HSG51.
Leak Proof Sump
These rigid but lightweight units come with welded seams to enhance stability while reducing the risk of spills.The containers are built with a fixed leak-free base 35L sump that ensures any accidental spills or leaks are securely held within the container.Spillages should be discharged using a proper absorbent kit or siphon pump as good policy.
These hazardous material storage containers are delivered with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labelling to help ensure your team and guests know exactly what is being held in each container.The primary sticker for this container is a Flame representing 'Flammable'.Alternative labels supplied loose includes 'Oxidising' and 'Explosive'.The supplied labels are an easy peel format that enable quick changing of the main label.These hi-vis diamond-shaped labels are widely recognised worldwide.
These items are made for ease of use and an uncomplicated experience. They are supplied fully assembled and ready to use, saving time and a lot of frustration. These items are meticulously built from high-quality steel and are designed to last.For increased value when you purchase, these containers come with a 1 year parts and labour warranty, to ensure that you're getting a tremendous product.This product is qualified for free delivery to anywhere in mainland Great Britain.
If you are in need of bespoke containers, please have a word with a helpful sales representative by calling 0800 0126777. Our top priority is ensuring that our customers find the perfect product for their situation, and we're always happy to help. If you have any other questions in connection with any of our containers, please feel free to contact us. We are devoted to delivering incredible customer assistance and we are always delighted to give advice.
We won't be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is confident that we offer the most competitive prices on the web, due to this we're pleased to guarantee a 100% price match. Should you find these hazardous material storage containers selling at a cheaper price on a competitors website we'll match that deal.
Once you buy hazardous material storage containers from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old product. Satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you're not happy with your purchase, you can easily send it back to us for an easy refund.We also accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal.Simply select your desired quantity and head to checkout to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||35|
|Delivery Time||4-5 weeks|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions