|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
20 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Keep your workers and environment safe with our big value flammable cabinets
- Money-saving but practical units are suitable for storing chemicals, paints and toxic substances
- Issued with correct signage these cabinets offer fire resistance of 30 mins
- Fabricated from strong steel and finished with a choice of highly visible paint finishes
- Premium-grade units are built to keep structural integrity even in harsh conditions
- Extremely practical items often used in settings such as universities, hospitals and warehouses
- Strengthened doors reinforced with steel struts to prevent distortion and raise security
- Doors incorporate highly secure 2 point locking and mastered locks issued with 2 keys
- Includes height-adjustable shelves to give you extra space efficient storage
- Cabinets are available with free postage to locations in mainland Great Britain
- Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002 (DSEAR)
- Paragraphs 94-96, along with appendices A & B paragraph 104 in the DSEAR ACoP L138
- Factory Inspectorate Certificate of Approval No 1, parts 3 and 4
- HSE Guide HSG51
What is the Purpose of Flammable Cabinets?
You can protect your employees and environment with our safe and reliable, great value flammable cabinets. These big value yet highly practical cabinets are suitable for chemicals, solvents and dangerous materials. This hugely practical range is frequently found in a variety of settings including universities, laboratories and workshops. The superior-quality units are built to hold structural integrity even under extreme environments.
When you have flammable materials, and need to store them properly, these cabinets are just what you need. With a variety of sizes and capacities, these are the cabinets to store all of your flammables. These cabinets come with safety labels to help to customise your cupboard to meet your storage needs.
Flammable Cabinet Specifications
There are 14 different varieties of flammable cabinet. They range in size from 457(H) x 457(W) x 305(D) to 1829(H) x 915(W) x 457(D). All include appropriate safety labels. The smallest cabinets have one shelf and a 50mm sump depth. The largest cabinets have three adjustable shelves and a 150mm sump depth.
The cabinets are produced from robust steel and coated with a powder finish that is resistant to hits and scrapes. These units are fire resistant for up to 30 minutes and have a secure two point locking system. The strengthened doors are reinforced with steel bracing to resist distortion and raise security.
These cabinets comply with Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002 (DSEAR). They also comply with paragraphs 94-96, as well as appendices A & B paragraph 104 in the DSEAR ACoP L138.
These flammable cabinets are made for ease of use and an effortless experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are reassuringly simple to install, saving lots of time and frustration. These cabinets are meticulously produced from high-quality materials and are designed to last. As an added bonus, these cabinets have a 1 year parts with labour warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you're getting an excellent product. This product is qualified for free shipping to places in mainland Great Britain.
If you are looking for bespoke flammable cabinets, please chat with a friendly sales representative by calling 0800 0126777. Our biggest priority is ensuring that our customers get the most suitable product for their needs, and we are always pleased to help. If you have questions about our range of cabinets, please do contact us. We are committed to giving outstanding customer support and we are always delighted to help.
We refuse to be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is confident that we provide the most competitive prices on the web, due to this confidence we're delighted to offer a 100% price match. If you find these flammable cabinets at a lower price elsewhere online we will price match that deal.
Once you buy flammable cabinets from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your previous choice. Your satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you aren't happy with your purchase, you can simply return it to us for a hassle-free return or exchange. We accept various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply add to your basket and head to check out to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||20 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions