|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
7 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Flammable cabinet with all steel construction
- Fire resistance of 30mins
- Adjustable shelves on a 25mm pitch
- Reinforced doors with 2 point locking
- Correct signage for product type
- Please call for additional shelves
- See our full COSHH range
- Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002 (DSEAR)
- Paragraphs 94-96, along with appendices A & B paragraph 104 in the DSEAR ACoP L138
- Factory Inspectorate Certificate of Approval No 1, parts 3 and 4
- HSE Guide HSG51
When you have flammable materials, and need to store them properly, the flammable cabinet is just what you need. With a variety of sizes and capacities, these are the cabinets to store all of your flammables.
This flammable cabinet comes with safety labels to help to customise your cupboard to meet your storage needs. These units are fire resistant for up to 30 minutes and have a two point locking system.
What is the Purpose of a Flammable Cabinet?
This type of cabinet is designed to hold and contain flammable materials. Correct labels help to make these cupboards highly visible.
Where Can The Flammable Cabinet Be Used?
This particular cabinet can be used in any environment that contains flammable materials that must be securely stored. These types of work environments can include: janitorial, auto mechanic, construction, laboratory, and many more.
Who Might Use This Product?
This product might be used by anyone who owns, operates, or works at a place that uses or owns flammable materials. This might include, but is not limited to: car mechanics, janitorial staff, construction teams, or factories.
There are 14 different varieties of flammable cabinet. They range in size from 457(H) x 457(W) x 305(D)to 1829(H) x 915(W) x 457(D). All include appropriate labels. The smallest cabinets have one shelf and a 50mm sump depth. The largest cabinets have three adjustable shelves and a 150mm sump depth.
All flammable cabinets are protected by a standard 1- year parts/labour warranty. These cabinets are also available in several colours: dove grey, grey hammer, red, white, and yellow.
These cabinets comply with Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002 (DSEAR). They also comply with paragraphs 94-96, as well as appendices A & B paragraph 104 in the DSEAR ACoP L138.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||7 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions