Safety Storage Cabinets
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
7-10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Ensure the safety of your staff and workplace with our cost-effective safety storage cabinets
- Cost-effective but hugely durable cabinets are ideal for chemicals, acids and hazardous substances
- Made from robust steel and finished with clean grey powder finish
- Integrated leak-proof 5L sump guarantees any spills and leaks are securely contained within the unit
- Industrial-grade units are made to preserve structural integrity in tough conditions
- Hugely effective cabinet is often found in settings including universities, hospitals and workshops
- Reinforced door is strengthened with steel struts to inhibit distortion and improve safety
- Door comes with a highly secure locking mechanism and mastered lock supplied with 2 keys
- Unit offers a height-adjustable shelf to offer you more space optimised storage flexibility
- Full unit measurements are 457(H) x 457(W) x 305(D) mm
- Product fully conforms to Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Product is available for free shipping to addresses in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Safety Storage Cabinets?
You can give protection to your employees and facility with our secure and safe, budget-priced safety storage cabinets. These big value yet practical cabinets are ideal for chemicals, paints and potentially hazardous substances. The hugely capable cabinets are frequently found in a wide range of settings such as schools, laboratories and warehouses. These high-quality units are built to hold structural integrity in tough environments.
Safety Storage Cabinets Specifications
These cabinets are manufactured from reinforced steel and coated with a smart grey powder finish that defends against dings and blows. The doors feature high security locking equipped with a mastered lock issued with two keys. The strengthened doors are toughened with steel stiffeners to prevent warping and increase protection.
These safety storage cabinets include a height-adjustable shelf to give you additional compact storage options. These cabinets are in full compliance with Health & Safety Executive Regulations HSG51 and DSEAR 2002. The overall cabinet dimensions are 457(H) x 457(W) x 305(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please do note these units are constructed excluding a removable sump. The extraction of a filled sump is both difficult and hazardous and runs the risk of exposure from the contents of the sump on to the operative. Our cabinets are constructed with a fitted leak-proof base 5L sump that works to ensure any unintended spills or leaks are securely kept within the unit. Spillages should be expelled using a proper absorbent material or pump as good policy.
These units are shipped with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labelling to help ensure your workforce and customers know exactly what is being held and where.The main sticker for this product is an Exclamation Mark signifying 'Harmful/Irritant'.Additional labels supplied loose includes 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity'.The included labels are an easy-peel type to enable quick switching of the primary label.These hi-vis diamond-shaped stickers are universally recognised world-wide.
These cabinets are designed for simplicity and an uncomplicated experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are additionally simple to install, saving time and lots of hassle. These products are delicately fabricated from high-quality materials and are built to last.Adding additional value to your purchase, these cabinets have a 1-year parts with labour warranty, so you know that you're acquiring a tremendous deal.This item is qualified for free delivery to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
If you are looking to buy bespoke cabinets, please speak to a friendly member of our sales team by phoning 0800 0126777. Our main priority is ensuring that our customers receive the most suitable product for their requirements, and we're always pleased to assist.If you have questions in connection with any of our cabinets, please feel free to contact us. We are devoted to delivering incredible customer service and are always delighted to give a helping hand.
We won't be beaten on price! We are convinced that we deliver the best prices online, due to this certainty we're delighted to offer a 100% price match guarantee.Should you find this hazardous material safety cabinet for sale at a cheaper price on any other website we will match that offer.
When you buy a hazardous material safety cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your previous cabinets. Your satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, you can simply return it for an easy return or exchange.For extra convenience we also accept several forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal.Simply select your required quantity now and head to check out and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||5|
|Delivery Time||7-10 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions