Hazardous Substance Cabinet
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
7-10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Help defend your workers and facility with our money-saving hazardous substance cabinet
- Economical yet hugely practical cabinets are ideal for chemicals, acids and hazardous compounds
- Manufactured from heavy-duty steel and coated with clean grey powder paint
- Fixed leak-free base 15L sump assures any spills or leaks are safely held inside the cabinet
- Premium-grade cabinets are made to preserve structural integrity even under harsh conditions
- Extremely effective item is often used in settings including schools, hospitals and warehouses
- Strengthened doors are reinforced with steel bracing to inhibit warping and boost security
- Door includes high security locking and mastered locks issued with 2 keys
- Product is supplied with a height-adjustable shelf to give you extra space efficient storage
- Full unit measurements are 910(H) x 457(W) x 457(D) mm
- Unit fully complies with Health and Safety Regulations HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Item qualifies for free postage to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Hazardous Substance Cabinet?
You'll be able to provide protection to your workers and premises with this safe and reliable, great value hazardous substance cabinet.The budget-price but greatly practical item is perfect for chemicals, solvents and toxic compounds.This hugely practical item is frequently found in a wide range of environments such as schools, hospitals and workshops.This high-quality item is engineered to preserve structural integrity in harsh settings.
Hazardous Substance Cabinet Specifications
This product is produced from strong steel and coated with a smart grey powder finish that is resistant to knocks and bumps.Its door features secure locking and is equipped with a mastered lock supplied with 2 keys.The reinforced doors are strengthened with steel supports to inhibit distortion and boost security.
This hazardous substance cabinet includes a height-adjustable shelf to offer you additional space-saving storage options.This cabinet fully complies with Health and Safety Regulations HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The overall product measurements are 910(H) x 457(W) x 457(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Note these cabinets are manufactured without a removable sump.Retrieving a heavy-laden sump is both challenging and dangerous and runs the risk of exposure of the sump contents on to the operative.Our cabinets are constructed with a fixed no-leak base 15L sump that works to ensure any unintended spills or leaks are safely retained inside the unit.The sump contents should be expelled using a proper absorbent material or siphon pump as good practice.
These units are delivered with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labelling to help ensure your staff and customers know exactly what is being stored in each cabinet.The main sticker for this product is an Exclamation Mark representing 'Harmful/Irritant'.Alternative labels supplied loose includes 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity'.The included labels are an easy peel kind that enable easy changing of the main label.These highly visible diamond-shaped labels are universally recognised world-wide.
These cabinets are made for ease of use and an effortless experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are additionally easy to install, saving lots of time and a lot of hassle. These cabinets are delicately created from premium steel and are designed to last.An added bonus when you place your order, these cabinets feature a 1 year parts plus labour warranty, to provide assurance that you're acquiring a terrific deal.This product is entitled for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain.
If you are looking for customised cabinets, please talk with a helpful member of our sales team by ringing 0800 0126777. Our top priority is making sure that our customers get the perfect product for their needs, and we're always pleased to offer guidance.If you have any other questions referring to any of our cabinets, please feel free to contact us. We are dedicated to delivering excellent customer support and we're always pleased to give advice.
We won't be beaten on price! We're positive that we provide the most competitive prices online, due to this certainty we're delighted to guarantee a 100% price match.If you notice this hazardous substance cabinet being sold at a cheaper price on any other website we will match that price.
When you buy a hazardous substance cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your old cabinets. Satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't happy with your product, you can simply send it back to us for a trouble-free return or exchange.The Workplace Depot also accept several different payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal.Simply select your required quantity now and head to checkout and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||15|
|Delivery Time||7-10 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions