Fuel Storage Cabinet
Free Delivery - 2-3 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Reliable and secure fuel storage cabinet ideal for fuels, acids and dangerous substances
- Great for jerry cans, the 97L internal capacity can safely hold two 20L litre fuel cans
- Made to specification for 30 mins fire resistance, practical for chemicals and flammables
- Fully welded leak-free base 35L sump makes sure any spills or leaks are securely held inside the unit
- Ventilated to prevent build up of fumes, with a flame arrester gauze fitted
- Heavy duty construction from high quality steel plate with hi-vis red powder paint
- Rigid units are made with welded seams to promote stability while reducing the risk of spills
- Cabinets offer over-centre catch with padlock facility for more security
- Industrial-grade items are constructed to retain structural integrity even under severe settings
- Extremely capable item is often used in workshops, warehouses and industrial environments
- Features helpful fixing points to allow the box to be fixed to the floor
- Bin measurements are 540(H) x 530(W) x 485(D) mm
- Item is eligible for free postage to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Fuel Storage Cabinet?
You can care for your workforce and facility with this safe and protected, cost-effective fuel storage cabinet. The economical but greatly durable cabinet is perfect for storing chemicals, acids and harmful compounds. The highly functional item is typically found in a variety of locations such as workshops, factories and industrial settings. The item is ideal for jerry cans, the 35L internal capacity will safely hold 2 x 20 litre fuel cans.
Fuel Storage Cabinet Specifications
This fuel storage cabinet is fabricated with heavy gauge construction from high quality steel plate and coated with bright red powder paint that is resistant to knocks and blows. This cabinet is ventilated to prevent fumes building up, with a flame arrester gauze fitted. The cabinets come with an over-centre catch with padlock facility for more security. The unit features fixing points to allow the unit to be fixed to the floor or vehicle. The overall cabinet measurements are 540(H) x 530(W) x 485(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
The sturdy but light-weight fuel storage cabinet makes use of welded seams to boost sturdiness while helping to prevent leaking. The units are constructed with a fixed no-leak 35L sump that works to ensure any accidental spills and leaks are securely held within the unit. Spillages should be cleared using a proper absorbent material or siphon pump as best practice.
These products are made for easy use and a painless experience. They are delivered fully assembled and ready to go, saving your time and a lot of hassle. These items are thoughtfully engineered from top-quality steel and are built to last. An added bonus when you place your order, these cabinets have a 1-year labour and parts warranty, to make sure that you are getting a terrific product. This item is available for free delivery to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We're safe in the knowledge that we provide the best online prices, due to this certainty we are happy to offer a 100% price match guarantee. Should you notice this fuel storage cabinet for a cheaper price on a website we will price match that website.
When you buy a fuel storage cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old solution. Your satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it for an easy return. For our customer's convenience we also accept payment through Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply add to your basket and checkout to order your cabinet today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||35|
|Delivery Time||2-3 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions