Hazardous Flammable Storage Cabinets
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Reduce risk to your staff and workspace with our ultra-reliable hazardous flammable storage cabinets
- Budget-price yet hugely capable items are perfect for chemicals, paints and toxic materials
- Fabricated from robust steel and finished with clean grey powder paint
- Integrated leak-free 15L sump makes certain any spills and leaks are safely contained within the unit
- Industrial-grade cabinets are constructed to preserve structural integrity even in extreme environments
- Extremely versatile cabinet is frequently used in settings including schools, hospitals and factories
- Toughened doors are strengthened with steel supports to stop warping and raise safety
- Doors include high security multi-point locking and mastered locks supplied with two keys
- Product is supplied with a height-adjustable shelf to give you compact storage
- The cabinet measurements are 610(H) x 915(W) x 381(D) mm
- Product is in full conformity with Health and Safety Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Product is available for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Hazardous Flammable Storage Cabinets?
You can provide protection to your staff and workspace with these secure and safe, cost-saving hazardous flammable storage cabinets.The money-saving but greatly practical cabinet is ideal for chemicals, solvents and toxic compounds.This highly capable unit is typically found in a variety of settings such as schools, laboratories and warehouses.This superior-quality unit is designed to keep structural integrity under extreme settings.
Hazardous Flammable Storage Cabinets Specifications
This cabinet is made from heavy-duty steel and coated with a clean grey powder paint that is resistant to dings and scrapes.Its doors feature 3 point locking system and are equipped with mastered locks issued with two keys.The strengthened doors are toughened with steel supports to inhibit distortion and enhance safety.
This product incorporates a height-adjustable shelf to give you more space efficient storage.This cabinet is in full compliance with Health and Safety Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The overall unit measurements are 610(H) x 915(W) x 381(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please do note these hazardous flammable storage cabinets are built without a removable sump.Retrieving a filled sump is both challenging and hazardous and runs the risk of exposure of the sump contents on to the user.Our units are built with an integral leak-proof base 15L sump that ensures any unintentional spills or leaks are safely retained inside the unit.Spillages should be cleared with a proper absorbent kit or siphon pump as good policy.
Our cabinets are shipped with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labels to help ensure your staff members and guests know exactly what is being held in each cabinet.The main sticker for this product is an Exclamation Mark indicating 'Harmful/Irritant'.Additional labelling supplied loose includes 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity'.The supplied labels are an easy to peel format that enable simple changing of the main label.The hi-vis diamond-shaped labels are universally recognised all over the world.
These items are made for easy use and an effortless experience. They are delivered fully assembled and are additionally easy to install, saving you time and lots of hassle. These items are thoughtfully produced from high-quality steel and are built to last.As an additional bonus, these cabinets come with a 1-year parts plus labour warranty, to ensure that you are getting a tremendous deal.This product is available for free postage to places in mainland Great Britain.
If you are interested in custom cabinets, please speak with a friendly sales representative by ringing 0800 0126777. Our biggest priority is to make sure that our customers get the best item for their requirements, and we're always delighted to help.If you have any questions in connection with our range of cabinets, please do get in touch. We are committed to giving outstanding customer support and we're always happy to offer support.
We will never be beaten on price! We are secure in the knowledge that we can offer the best prices online, due to this we're delighted to offer a 100% price match guarantee.If you notice these hazardous flammable storage cabinets being sold for less on a website we'll match that deal.
Once you buy hazardous flammable storage cabinets from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old cabinets. Satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your product, you can easily return it to us for a hassle-free refund.For our customer's convenience we accept various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal.Simply choose your quantity and checkout and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||15|
|Delivery Time||4-5 weeks|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions