Flammable Goods Cupboard
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
8-12 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Help ensure the protection of your team and premises with this cost-saving flammable goods cupboard
- Budget-price yet highly competent items are perfect for chemicals, solvents and toxic substances
- Manufactured from reinforced steel and covered with highly conspicuous yellow powder finish
- Leak-proof 45L base sump guarantees any unintended spills or leaks are securely held within the unit
- Industrial-grade units are engineered to keep structural integrity in adverse environments
- Hugely functional unit is often found in a variety of settings including schools, hospitals and factories
- Reinforced doors are strengthened with steel stiffeners to resist warping and increase security
- Doors incorporate high security 3 point locking and mastered locks issued with two keys
- Product includes 2 height-adjustable shelves to provide you with additional space-saving storage
- Unit measurements are 1830(H) x 1220(W) x 457(D) mm
- Cupboard fully meets Health and Safety Regulations HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Product is eligible for free postage to addresses in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Flammable Goods Cupboard?
You can give protection to your staff members and premises with this safe and secure, great value flammable goods cupboard.The budget-price yet extremely competent unit is perfect for storing chemicals, solvents and dangerous substances.This highly practical cupboard is commonly found in a variety of settings including universities, hospitals and workshops.The industrial-grade cupboard is built to hold structural integrity even in adverse environments.
Flammable Goods Cupboard Specifications
This unit is produced from reinforced steel and coated with hi-vis yellow powder paint that is resistant to knocks and bumps.The doors include 3 point locking mechanism and are fitted with mastered locks supplied with 2 keys.Its toughened doors are strengthened with steel struts to inhibit warping and enhance protection.
The unit is supplied with 3 height-adjustable shelves to give you additional space efficient storage options.The unit fully conforms to Health & Safety Executive Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The flammable goods cupboard measurements are 1830(H) x 1220(W) x 457(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please remember these cupboards are supplied without a removable sump.Pulling out a heavy-laden sump is both difficult and hazardous and has potential for contamination of the sump contents on to the operative.Our units are constructed with an integrated no-leak 45L sump that assures any unintended spills and leaks are safely kept within the unit.Leaks should be discharged with an appropriate absorbent kit or pump as best practice.
Our cabinets are supplied with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labelling to help make sure your staff and guests know exactly what is being held and where.The main sticker for this cabinet is a Flame representing 'Flammable'.Alternative labelling included loose includes 'Oxidising' and 'Explosive'.The supplied labels are an easy to peel kind to allow simple changing of the main label.The highly conspicuous diamond-shaped labels are universally acknowledged all over the world.
These flammable goods cupboards are built for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. They are delivered fully assembled and are reassuringly simple to install, saving you time and lots of hassle. These cupboards are delicately engineered from premium steel and are built to last.An added bonus when you order, these cupboards have a 1-year labour and parts warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you're acquiring a fantastic deal.This product is available for free delivery to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
If you are looking to buy customised cupboards, please talk with a helpful sales team member by ringing 0800 0126777. Our biggest priority is making sure that our customers receive the most suitable item for their needs, and we are always delighted to assist. If you have any other questions regarding our range of cupboards, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are dedicated to delivering incredible customer assistance and are always pleased to offer guidance.
We refuse to be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is confident that we deliver the best online prices, due to this we are happy to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you discover this flammable goods cupboard being sold at a cheaper price on a website we'll match that website.
When you buy a flammable goods cupboard from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your previous choice. 100% satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can easily return it to us for a hassle-free return.The Workplace Depot accept several forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal.Simply select your quantity and head to checkout to complete your order!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||45|
|Delivery Time||8-12 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions