Flammable Material Storage Cabinet
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
15-20 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Help support your workforce and premises with our cost-saving flammable material storage cabinet
- Big value but practical units are suitable for storing chemicals, acids and toxic substances
- Made from highly durable steel and covered with highly visible yellow powder paint
- Integral leakproof 10L sump ensures any spills or leaks are safely kept inside the unit
- Premium-grade units are engineered to hold structural integrity even in harsh environments
- Highly versatile unit is frequently found in locations such as schools, hospitals and workshops
- Reinforced doors are strengthened with steel struts to inhibit distortion and improve safety
- Door features secure locking and mastered locks supplied with two keys
- Cabinet features a height-adjustable shelf to provide you extra space-saving storage
- The overall product dimensions are 710(H) x 457(W) x 305(D) mm
- Cabinet fully conforms to Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Product is eligible for free postage to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Flammable Material Storage Cabinet?
You can provide protection to your team and premises with our safe and protected, highly economical flammable material storage cabinet.This budget-priced but extremely practical cabinet is great for storing chemicals, paints and potentially toxic substances.This extremely functional unit is typically used in a wide range of locations including universities, laboratories and warehouses.The superior-quality cabinet is constructed to maintain structural integrity even in challenging conditions.
Flammable Material Storage Cabinet Specifications
The cabinet is fabricated from heavy-duty steel and coated with highly conspicuous yellow powder paint that resists hits and bumps.The door incorporates high security locking and is outfitted with mastered locks issued with two keys.The strengthened doors are reinforced with steel bracing to stop distortion and increase protection.
This flammable material storage cabinet is supplied with a height-adjustable shelf to give you additional space saving storage flexibility.The product is in full conformity with Health & Safety Executive Regulations HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The overall cabinet measurements are 710(H) x 457(W) x 305(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please be aware these units are manufactured excluding a removable sump.The extraction of a fully loaded sump is both challenging and unsafe and has potential for contamination of the sump contents on to the operative.Our cabinets are constructed with a fixed leakproof frame 10L sump that works to ensure any unintentional spills and leaks are safely kept inside the unit.The sump contents should be expelled by using a proper absorbent material or siphon pump as sound practice.
Our cabinets are supplied with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labels to help ensure that your staff and guests know exactly what is being stored where.The primary label for this product is a Flame signifying 'Flammable'.Alternative labelling included loose includes 'Oxidising' and 'Explosive'.The supplied labels are an easy-peel format that allow quick changing of the primary label.These highly visible diamond-shaped stickers are universally acknowledged all over the world.
These products are made for ease of use and a painless experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are reassuringly simple to install, saving your time and a lot of frustration. These products are delicately created from high-quality materials and are built to last.For extra value, these cabinets come with a 1 year parts with labour warranty, to establish that you're getting an incredible product.This product is ready for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain.
If you're looking for customised cabinets, please have a chat with a friendly sales representative by phoning 0800 0126777. Our top priority is to make sure that our customers receive the perfect item for their situation, and we are always pleased to offer support. If you have any questions relating to any of our cabinets, please feel free to get in touch. We are devoted to delivering extraordinary customer support and are always pleased to offer support.
We will never be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is secure in the knowledge that we can offer the best prices online, due to this certainty we're happy to offer a 100% price match. Should you spot this flammable material storage cabinet selling at a cheaper price on a competitors website we'll match that offer.
Once you buy a flammable material storage cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your previous choice. Your satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't happy with your purchase, you can easily send it back to us for an easy refund.The Workplace Depot accept several forms of payment including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal.Choose your quantity and head to check out to order your cabinets today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||10|
|Delivery Time||15-20 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions