Hazardous Material Storage Cabinet
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
15-20 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Reduce risk to your staff and workspace with our cost-effective hazardous material storage cabinet
- Big value yet greatly practical items are perfect for chemicals, solvents and dangerous compounds
- Manufactured from strong steel and finished with clean grey powder coating
- Fitted leakproof base 10L sump ensures any spills or leaks are securely retained inside the cabinet
- High-quality cabinets are built to keep structural integrity even under harsh settings
- Practical cabinet is commonly found in settings including schools, laboratories and warehouses
- Toughened door is strengthened with steel supports to resist distortion and increase safety
- Door features highly secure locking mechanism and mastered lock supplied with two keys
- Unit includes a height-adjustable shelf to offer you space-saving storage flexibility
- The total product dimensions are 610(H) x 457(W) x 457(D) mm
- Product is in compliance with Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Item is qualified for free postage to addresses in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Hazardous Material Storage Cabinet?
Care for your team and facility with this safe and reliable, money-saving hazardous material storage cabinet.The economical yet highly competent cabinet is ideal for chemicals, solvents and harmful substances.The extremely practical unit is typically found in a wide range of settings including schools, laboratories and factories.This high-quality unit is built to preserve structural integrity in extreme conditions.
Hazardous Material Storage Cabinet Specifications
This unit is manufactured from robust steel and coated with a smart grey powder paint that is resistant to knocks and bumps.Its door incorporates a secure locking mechanism and is equipped with a mastered lock supplied with 2 keys.Its reinforced door is strengthened with steel struts to prevent distortion and boost safety.
The hazardous material storage cabinet includes a height-adjustable shelf to give you greater space-conscious storage options.This unit fully meets Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The total unit measurements are 610(H) x 457(W) x 457(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please do note these items are manufactured without a removable sump.Removing a filled sump is both tricky and hazardous and risks contamination of the sump contents on to the user.These cabinets are manufactured with an integrated leakproof frame 10L sump that assures any unintentional spills or leaks are securely retained inside the unit.Leaks should be removed using a proper absorbent kit or siphon pump as sound practice.
Our cabinets are supplied with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labels to help ensure that your workforce and customers know exactly what is being stored inside.The primary label for this cabinet is an Exclamation Mark indicating 'Harmful/Irritant'.Alternative labelling included loose includes 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity'.The included labels are an easy-peel kind that enable simple switching of the primary label.These clearly visible diamond-shaped stickers are widely acknowledged throughout the world.
These products are designed for easy use and an effortless experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are reassuringly simple to install, saving you time and hassle. These products are meticulously put together from high-quality steel and are made to last.For increased value when you purchase, these cabinets feature a 1 year parts and labour warranty, to ensure that you are acquiring a great deal.This item is qualified for free delivery to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
If you are interested in customised cabinets, please discuss with a helpful sales assistant by dialling 0800 0126777. Our first priority is ensuring that our customers receive the most suitable item for their needs, and we're always delighted to offer support.If you have questions referring to any of our cabinets, please feel free to contact us. We are devoted to providing exceptional customer support and we are always delighted to offer assistance.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We're positive that we deliver the lowest prices on the web, due to this certainty we're happy to offer a 100% price match.If you spot this hazardous material storage cabinet for a cheaper price elsewhere online we will price match that offer.
Once you buy a hazardous material storage cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old cabinets. Your satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can easily return it for a no-hassle refund.For our customer's convenience we accept various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal.Simply select your required quantity now and checkout to order your cabinets today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||10|
|Delivery Time||15-20 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions