Flammable Chemical Storage Cabinet
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
7-10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can keep your staff and premises safe with our popular flammable chemical storage cabinet
- Great value but durable items are great for storing chemicals, acids and harmful materials
- Fabricated from highly durable steel and covered with highly conspicuous yellow powder finish
- Fitted leak-proof base 10L sump assures any spills or leaks are safely kept within the cabinet
- Superior-quality cabinets are constructed to hold structural integrity in harsh conditions
- Hugely practical unit is commonly found in environments including schools, hospitals and workshops
- Reinforced doors are reinforced with steel stiffeners to inhibit warping and boost protection
- Door features highly secure locking system and mastered lock issued with 2 keys
- Cabinet features a height-adjustable shelf to offer you additional space efficient storage
- The total cabinet measurements are 610(H) x 457(W) x 457(D) mm
- Product is in compliance with Health & Safety Executive Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Item is qualified for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Flammable Chemical Storage Cabinet?
You'll be able to provide protection to your workers and workspace with our reliable and secure, money-saving flammable chemical storage cabinet.The money-saving but extremely practical item is perfect for storing chemicals, solvents and hazardous substances.This highly versatile item is commonly found in a wide range of environments such as universities, laboratories and warehouses.This premium-grade item is built to hold structural integrity even under challenging environments.
Flammable Chemical Storage Cabinet Specifications
This product is manufactured from heavy-duty steel and coated with highly visible yellow powder coating that resists dings and blows.Its door features a highly secure locking mechanism that is furnished with a mastered lock supplied with two keys.Its reinforced door is strengthened with steel stiffeners to prevent warping and increase security.
This flammable chemical storage cabinet is supplied with a height-adjustable shelf to provide you extra space saving storage flexibility.The cabinet is in full conformity with Health & Safety Executive Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The overall unit dimensions are 610(H) x 457(W) x 457(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please be aware these items are constructed excluding a removable sump.Pulling out a heavily laden sump is both challenging and unsafe and runs the risk of contamination from the contents of the sump on to the worker.These cabinets are manufactured with an integral leak-proof frame 10L sump that assures any unintended spills and leaks are safely kept inside the cabinet.The sump contents should be cleared with a suitable absorbent material or siphon pump as good practice.
These units are delivered with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labels to help make sure your staff and guests know exactly what is being held in each cabinet.The primary sticker for this unit is a Flame meaning 'Flammable'.Alternative labels supplied loose includes 'Oxidising' and 'Explosive'.The included labels are an easy-peel type that enable easy changing of the main label.The easily visible diamond-shaped labels are widely accepted around the world.
These items are designed for ease of use and an effortless experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are reassuringly easy to install, saving your time and a lot of hassle. These cabinets are thoughtfully constructed from top-quality steel and are made to last.Adding extra value to your investment, these cabinets feature a 1 year parts and labour warranty, to certify that you're receiving a fantastic product.This item is ready for free postage to locations in mainland Great Britain.
If you're interested in customised cabinets, please chat with a helpful sales team member by dialling 0800 0126777. Our biggest priority is making sure that our customers get the best product for their requirements, and we are always happy to help. If you have any other questions about our cabinets, please feel free to contact us. We are devoted to delivering exceptional customer support and we are always delighted to offer support.
We will not be beaten on price! We are secure in the knowledge that we offer the best online prices, due to this we are happy to offer a 100% price match. Should you spot this flammable chemical storage cabinet being sold at a cheaper price on a competitors website we will match that competitor.
When you buy a flammable chemical storage cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your old product. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you can easily return it for a no-hassle return or exchange.The Workplace Depot also accept several forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal.Simply select your required quantity now and checkout to order your cabinets today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||10|
|Delivery Time||7-10 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions