Hazardous Goods Cabinet
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
7-10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Defend your workers and work environment with our big value hazardous goods cabinet
- Economical but durable items are perfect for storing chemicals, paints and hazardous materials
- Made from heavy-duty steel and finished with clean grey powder finish
- Integrated no-leak base 30L sump makes certain any spills or leaks are securely kept inside the cabinet
- Superior-quality items are designed to preserve structural integrity even under adverse conditions
- Hugely practical unit is typically used in environments including universities, hospitals and factories
- Toughened doors are strengthened with steel bracing to stop warping and increase protection
- Doors come with 3-point locking system and mastered locks issued with two keys
- Cabinet incorporates a height-adjustable shelf to offer you greater space optimised storage
- The total product measurements are 710(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm
- Unit is in compliance with HSE Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Item is available for free postage to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Hazardous Goods Cabinet?
Support your employees and premises with this reliable and secure, money-saving hazardous goods cabinet.This great value yet hugely practical unit is great for storing chemicals, solvents and potentially toxic substances.This highly effective unit is typically found in a wide range of settings including schools, laboratories and workshops.This industrial-grade unit is designed to maintain structural integrity in harsh settings.
Hazardous Goods Cabinet Specifications
The product is manufactured from heavy-duty steel and coated with a clean grey powder coating that defends against dings and bumps.Its doors include 3 point locking mechanism that are outfitted with mastered locks issued with two keys.The reinforced doors are strengthened with steel stiffeners to prevent warping and boost security.
This hazardous goods cabinet includes a height-adjustable shelf to give you more space-conscious storage options.The unit is in compliance with Health & Safety Executive Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The product measurements are 710(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Note these units are manufactured without a removable sump.Retrieving a heavy-laden sump is both difficult and unsafe and runs the risk of contamination of the sump contents on to the worker.These cabinets are manufactured with a fitted leak-proof base 30L sump that guarantees any unintentional spills or leaks are safely contained inside the cabinet.Leaks should be cleared using a proper absorbent kit or siphon pump as best practice.
Our cabinets are shipped with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labelling to help make sure your staff members and customers know exactly what is being stored and where.The primary sticker for this cabinet is an Exclamation Mark meaning 'Harmful/Irritant'.Alternative labelling supplied loose includes 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity'.The supplied labels are an easy-peel format that enable easy changing of the main label.The hi-vis diamond-shaped labels are widely acknowledged internationally.
These items are made for easy use and an uncomplicated experience. They are delivered fully assembled and are reassuringly easy to install, saving your time and lots of hassle. These items are delicately created from premium materials and are built to last.As an added bonus, these cabinets have a 1-year parts and labour warranty, to provide assurance that you are getting an amazing deal.This item qualifies for free delivery to all of mainland Great Britain.
If you are interested in custom cabinets, please discuss with a helpful sales assistant by dialling 0800 0126777. Our main priority is ensuring that our customers find the best item for their needs, and we are always happy to offer support.If you have any questions relative to any of our cabinets, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We are dedicated to giving incredible customer support and we are always delighted to give advice.
We will not be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is convinced that we deliver the most competitive prices on the web, due to this confidence we are delighted to offer a 100% price match.If you spot this hazardous goods cabinet being sold at a cheaper price on another website we will match that competitors price.
Once you buy a hazardous goods cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous option. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, you can simply send it back to us for a hassle-free refund.We also accept several forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal.Choose your quantity now and checkout and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||30|
|Delivery Time||7-10 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions