Hazardous Storage Cupboards
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
7-10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Help look after your workers and property with our cost-saving hazardous storage cupboards
- Budget-priced yet extremely durable units suitable for chemicals, paints and harmful materials
- Made from reinforced steel and covered with clean grey powder paint
- Fixed leak-free base 36L sump works to ensure any spills and leaks are securely retained within the unit
- Premium-grade units are designed to maintain structural integrity even under tough settings
- Highly functional item is widely used in environments such as universities, laboratories and workshops
- Strengthened doors are strengthened with steel stiffeners to prevent warping and improve security
- Doors incorporate highly secure 3 point locking and mastered locks issued with 2 keys
- Product includes 3 height-adjustable shelves to give you space optimised storage
- The unit measurements are 1830(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm
- Unit is in full conformity with HSE Regulations HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Product is available for free postage to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Hazardous Storage Cupboards?
You can look after your staff members and property with this safe and secure, big value cupboard.This cost-effective yet greatly capable unit is suitable for chemicals, solvents and toxic compounds.This highly capable item is frequently used in a wide range of settings such as schools, hospitals and warehouses.The high-quality unit is constructed to maintain structural integrity even under adverse conditions.
Hazardous Storage Cupboards Specifications
The cupboard is produced from robust steel and coated with a clean grey powder finish that is resistant to knocks and blows.Its doors include highly secure 3-point locking mechanism that are fitted with mastered locks supplied with 2 keys.The toughened doors are toughened with steel struts to inhibit warping and increase protection.
These hazardous storage cupboards are supplied with 3 height-adjustable shelves to offer you additional space-saving storage.This cupboard is in full compliance with Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The cupboard dimensions are 1830(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please note these hazardous storage cupboards are manufactured excluding a removable sump.The removal of a loaded sump is both difficult and hazardous and risks contamination from the contents of the sump on to the operative.These cupboards are manufactured with an integrated leakproof frame 36L sump that works to ensure any unintended spills and leaks are safely held within the unit.Spillages should be discharged with a proper absorbent material or pump as sound practice.
These units are delivered with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labels to help ensure your staff members and guests know exactly what is being stored in each cupboard.The primary label for this product is an Exclamation Mark signifying 'Harmful/Irritant'.Additional labels supplied loose includes 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity'.The supplied labels are an easy-peel type to enable quick switching of the main label.These clearly visible diamond-shaped stickers are universally accepted throughout the world.
These items are designed for ease of use and an effortless experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are reassuringly simple to install, saving lots of time and a lot of hassle. These products are delicately put together from premium materials and are made to last.Adding additional value to your investment, these cupboards have a 1-year parts and labour warranty, to make certain that you are acquiring a fantastic product.This item is entitled for free shipping to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
If you are interested in bespoke cupboards, please talk with a helpful sales representative by ringing 0800 0126777. Our first priority is making sure that our customers receive the best product for their requirements, and we're always happy to give a helping hand.If you have any other questions in respect to our range of cupboards, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are committed to providing exceptional customer support and we're always pleased to assist.
We are never beaten on price! We're safe in the knowledge that we offer the lowest prices on the web, due to this we are delighted to offer a 100% guaranteed price match.If you see these hazardous storage cupboards for sale at a cheaper price on any other website we will price match that price.
When you buy hazardous storage cupboards from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your old choice. 100% satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can easily send it back for an easy return.For extra convenience we also accept payment in the form of Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal.Simply select your quantity now and head to checkout today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||36|
|Delivery Time||7-10 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions