Hazardous Drum Storage
Free Delivery - 1-2 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Protect your drums against the weather and theft with this hazardous drum storage
- Designed to safely store a range of containers, such as 50 gallon drums, jerry cans, & IBC containers
- Fitted with heavy-duty doors and 5-lever deadlocks to protect your high value fuel
- Highly capable unit is frequently used in workshops, warehouses and industrial settings
- Premium-grade units engineered to preserve structural integrity in extreme conditions
- Built to specification for 30 minutes fire resistance
- Strong gas struts fitted allowing for smooth opening and closing
- Equipped with easily accessible, fully welded sumps
- Features raised removable open floor grating
- Fitted with fork skids for easy transportation
- Powder coating finish is corrosion resistant for maximum durability
- Fully compliant with COSHH regulations for storing fuel or chemicals
- Item is available for free delivery to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Hazardous Drum Storage?
You'll be able to defend your staff and facility with our safe and secure, big value hazardous drum storage. This great value yet practical item is suitable for storing fuels, chemicals, paints and potentially dangerous materials. This effective unit is commonly used in a wide range of locations such as workshops, warehouses and industrial settings. These unit are designed to safely store a range of containers, such as 50 gallon drums, jerry cans, & IBC containers.
Hazardous Drum Storage Specifications
This hazardous drum storage is produced with heavy duty construction from high quality steel and covered with durable powder coating that defends against dings and scrapes. The units have raised removable open floor grating and are equipped with easily accessible, fully welded sumps. The heavy-duty doors are eqipped with 5-lever deadlocks to protect your high value fuel, and strong gas struts for smooth opening and closing. The units are fully compliant with COSHH regulations for storing fuel or chemicals and are built to specification for 30 minutes fire resistance.
- DB2 has internal dimensions of 1100(H) x 1290(W) x 860(D) mm, externally it's 1345(H) x 1385(W) x 1075(D) mm. DB2 has a sump capacity of 295L and weighs 178kg.
- DB4 has internal dimensions of 1050(H) x 1300(W) x 1225(D) mm, externally it's 1290(H) x 1420(W) x 1345 (D) mm. DB4 has a sump capacity of 485L and weighs 231kg.
These products are built for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. They are delivered fully assembled and ready to go, saving lots of time and frustration. These items are meticulously composed from premium materials and are made to last. For extra value, these units feature a 1 year parts plus labour warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you're securing a fantastic deal. This item is entitled for free shipping to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
We refuse to be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is confident that we deliver the most competitive prices on the web, due to this confidence we're pleased to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you see this hazardous drum storage selling at a cheaper price on any other website we will price match that competitors price.
Once you buy a hazardous drum storage from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your old bins. Satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your order, you can simply send it back for a hassle-free return. We also accept several payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Select your required quantity now and checkout to complete your order!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||295|
|Delivery Time||1-2 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions