Hazardous Drum Storage
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
1-2 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- 2 sizes of enclosed drum banks
- Protect drums against the weather and theft
- Complies with regulations for safe storage of 205 litre drums
- Built to a 30 minute fire resistance
- Raised removable open floor
- Very robust build quality
- Fully lockable using internal 5 lever heavy-duty deadlocks, serial numbered for replacement keys
- Gas struts on lid to help opening and closing
- DB2 has internal dimensions of 1100(H) x 1290(W) x 860(D) mm, externally it's 1345(H) x 1385(W) x 1075(D) mm
- DB2 has a sump capacity of 295L and weighs 178kg
- DB4 has internal dimensions of 1050(H) x 1300(W) x 1225(D) mm, externally it's 1290(H) x 1420(W) x 1345 (D) mm
- DB4 has a sump capacity of 485L and weighs 231kg
These drum storages are made for easy use and a painless experience. They are reassuringly easy to install and use, saving lots of time and lots of hassle. These items are thoughtfully composed from top-quality materials and are built to last. An added bonus when you place your order, these hazardous drum storages are supplied with a 1-year labour and parts warranty, to make certain that you're securing a great deal. This drum storage is entitled for free delivery to all of mainland Great Britain.
If you're looking to buy customised storages, please talk with a friendly sales assistant by calling 0800 0126777. Our main priority is making sure that our customers receive the best product for their requirements, and we're always happy to offer support. If you have questions regarding any of our storages, please feel free to give us a call. We are committed to giving incredible customer assistance and are always pleased to give advice.
We refuse to be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is sure that we offer the best online prices, due to this confidence we are delighted to guarantee a 100% price match. If you find this hazardous drum storage at a lower price elsewhere online we'll match that competitors price.
When you receive a quality hazardous drum storage from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous option. Satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, you can simply return it to us for a trouble-free refund. For our customer's convenience we also accept convenient payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply choose your quantity now now and head to checkout to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||295|
|Delivery Time||1-2 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions