|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
7-10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can safeguard your team and environment with our highly-popular hazardous cabinet
- Budget-priced but durable cabinets great for storing chemicals, paints and toxic materials
- Produced from highly durable steel and coated with clean grey powder finish
- Integrated no-leak 45L sump ensures any spills or leaks are securely retained inside the cabinet
- High-quality units are built to maintain structural integrity under challenging conditions
- Highly practical item is often used in environments including universities, laboratories and factories
- Strengthened doors are toughened with steel struts to inhibit warping and boost protection
- Doors come with multi-point locking system and mastered locks supplied with 2 keys
- Unit provides 3 height-adjustable shelves to offer you more space saving storage options
- Total cabinet measurements are 1830(H) x 1220(W) x 457(D) mm
- Product fully complies with HSE Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Product is entitled for free delivery to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Hazardous Cabinet?
You'll be able to keep safe your staff and environment with our reliable and secure, great value hazardous cabinet.This budget-price yet highly capable item is ideal for storing chemicals, acids and potentially dangerous substances.This highly effective item is typically found in a wide range of locations such as universities, hospitals and warehouses.This superior-quality item is engineered to hold structural integrity under extreme environments.
Hazardous Cabinet Specifications
The cabinet is produced from highly durable steel and covered with a smart grey powder coating that resists knocks and scrapes.The doors feature high security multi-point locking system that are outfitted with mastered locks issued with 2 keys.The toughened doors are reinforced with steel bracing to prevent warping and raise protection.
The product features 3 height-adjustable shelves to provide you additional compact storage flexibility.This unit fully conforms to HSE Regulations HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The full unit dimensions are 1830(H) x 1220(W) x 457(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please note our hazardous cabinets are built excluding a removable sump.Extracting a heavy-laden sump is both challenging and dangerous and has potential for exposure of the sump contents on to the worker.These units are made with an integral leak-free frame 45L sump that makes sure any unintentional spills and leaks are safely retained inside the unit.Spillages should be cleared with a suitable absorbent material or siphon pump as sound practice.
Our cabinets are supplied with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labelling to help make sure your staff members and visitors know exactly what is being held where.The main label for this unit is an Exclamation Mark signifying 'Harmful/Irritant'.Additional labelling supplied loose includes 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity'.The supplied labels are an easy peel format to allow simple switching of the main label.The easily visible diamond-shaped stickers are universally accepted worldwide.
These hazardous cabinets are designed for ease of use and an effortless experience. They are delivered fully assembled and are reassuringly simple to install, saving your time and hassle. These cabinets are thoughtfully put together from premium steel and are made to last.Adding extra value to your investment, these cabinets benefit from a 1-year parts plus labour warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you're getting a great deal.This product is eligible for free shipping to all of mainland Great Britain.
If you're interested in bespoke cabinets, please discuss with a helpful member of our sales team by ringing 0800 0126777. Our first priority is to make sure that our customers get the most suitable product for their needs, and we're always delighted to offer assistance. If you have questions relative to our cabinets, please do get in touch. We are committed to giving exceptional customer service and are always delighted to give a helping hand.
We are never beaten on price! We are sure that we offer the best prices on the web, due to this we're delighted to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you can find this hazardous cabinet selling at a cheaper price on any other website we'll match that price.
Once you buy a hazardous cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your old product. 100% satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your product, you can easily send it back to us for a trouble-free return.The Workplace Depot also accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal.Simply choose your quantity now and head to checkout today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||45|
|Delivery Time||7-10 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions