Flammable Chemical Cabinet
Free Delivery - 3-4 weeks
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Help defend your employees and environment with this highly-popular flammable chemical cabinet
- Cost-saving yet highly durable cabinets are perfect for chemicals, acids and dangerous compounds
- Manufactured from reinforced steel and covered with hi-vis yellow powder coating
- Fitted no-leak 36L sump ensures any unintended spills or leaks are safely kept inside the cabinet
- Premium-grade items are made to maintain structural integrity even in severe conditions
- Hugely capable cabinet is commonly used in settings such as universities, hospitals and workshops
- Reinforced doors are toughened with steel struts to prevent distortion and boost safety
- Doors come with highly secure 3-point locking system and mastered locks supplied with 2 keys
- The cabinet includes 3 height-adjustable shelves to offer you space-conscious storage
- The full product measurements are 1830(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm
- Cabinet is in full compliance with Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Product is available for free postage to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Flammable Chemical Cabinet?
You'll be able to look after your employees and workplace with this reliable and secure, cost-effective flammable chemical cabinet.The cost-effective but highly competent item is suitable for chemicals, acids and potentially dangerous substances.This hugely functional item is often found in a wide range of settings including schools, laboratories and workshops.This superior-quality unit is constructed to keep structural integrity even in harsh environments.
Flammable Chemical Cabinet Specifications
The cabinet is fabricated from strong steel and coated with highly conspicuous yellow powder coating that resists knocks and scrapes.Its doors feature high security 3 point locking system and are fitted with mastered locks supplied with two keys.The strengthened doors are reinforced with steel struts to resist warping and raise protection.
This product offers 3 height-adjustable shelves to give you more space optimised storage options.The unit fully conforms to Health and Safety Regulations HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The total cabinet measurements are 1830(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please be advised this flammable chemical cabinet is made without a removable sump.The extraction of a fully loaded sump is both challenging and dangerous and has potential for contamination from the contents of the sump on to the user.Our cabinets are made with an integrated integral leakproof base 36L sump that ensures any unintended spills or leaks are safely retained inside the cabinet.The sump contents should be disposed of using a proper absorbent material or siphon pump as sound practice.
Our cabinets are delivered with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labels to help make sure your workforce and customers know exactly what is being stored.The supplied labels are an easy to peel format to allow simple switching of the primary label.The highly conspicuous diamond-shaped labels mark the cabinet contents as "Toxic", "Explosive", "Dangerous" etc and are universally accepted.
These products are made for ease of use and a user-friendly experience. They are delivered fully assembled and are additionally simple to install, saving time and lots of hassle. These items are precisely crafted from top-quality steel and are made to last.Adding extra value to your purchase, these cabinets are supplied with a 1 year parts plus labour warranty, to make sure that you're receiving a brilliant deal.This product is qualified for free delivery to locations in mainland Great Britain.
If you are looking for custom cabinets, please chat with a friendly sales team member by phoning 0800 0126777. Our top priority is ensuring that our customers get the perfect item for their requirements, and we're always happy to give a helping hand. If you have any other questions about our range of cabinets, please feel free to contact us. We are devoted to providing remarkable customer assistance and we are always delighted to help.
We won't be beaten on price! We are sure that we offer the best prices online, due to this we are delighted to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you find this flammable chemical cabinet for sale at a cheaper price on a competitors website we'll match that offer.
When you buy a flammable chemical cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your old product. Satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can easily return it for a speedy return.For our customer's convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal.Simply add to your basket now and head to checkout to order your cabinets today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||36|
|Delivery Time||3-4 weeks|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions