Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
8-12 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Support your staff members and workplace with our highly popular flammable liquid storage cabinet
- Cost-effective yet extremely capable items are great for chemicals, paints and toxic materials
- Fabricated from robust steel and coated with clearly visible yellow powder paint
- Integrated leak-free base 30L sump ensures any spills and leaks are securely kept inside the unit
- Premium-grade cabinets are built to hold structural integrity even under extreme environments
- Extremely practical unit is commonly found in locations such as schools, hospitals and factories
- Toughened doors are reinforced with steel stiffeners to inhibit warping and increase security
- Doors incorporate 3 point locking mechanism and mastered locks issued with 2 keys
- Cabinet features a height-adjustable shelf to offer you greater space saving storage
- The total cabinet measurements are 1000(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm
- Unit complies with Health & Safety Executive Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Product is qualified for free postage to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet?
You'll be able to ensure the protection of your staff members and environment with this safe and protected, great value flammable liquid storage cabinet.The budget-priced but extremely capable unit is ideal for storing chemicals, solvents and potentially toxic substances.This extremely functional item is commonly used in a wide range of environments including universities, laboratories and factories.The high-quality cabinet is built to preserve structural integrity even under severe conditions.
Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet Specifications
The product is made from reinforced steel and finished with clearly visible yellow powder finish that is resistant to knocks and bumps.The doors come with high security 3-point locking system that are fitted with mastered locks issued with 2 keys.The strengthened doors are strengthened with steel supports to resist distortion and increase security.
The flammable liquid storage cabinet is supplied with a height-adjustable shelf to help provide you with extra optimised storage.The cabinet fully complies with Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The overall cabinet measurements are 1000(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please be aware these cabinets are manufactured excluding a removable sump.Pulling out a loaded sump is both difficult and unsafe and runs the risk of exposure of the sump contents on to the operative.These cabinets are built with a fitted leak-proof frame 30L sump that works to ensure any unintended spills or leaks are securely held within the unit.The sump contents should be cleared with an appropriate absorbent material or siphon pump as sound practice.
Our cabinets are delivered with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labels to help ensure that your staff members and guests know exactly what is being held.The main label for this product is a Flame indicating 'Flammable'.Alternative labels supplied loose includes 'Oxidising' and 'Explosive'.The supplied labels are an easy-peel format that allow quick changing of the primary label.The easily visible diamond-shaped stickers are widely recognised around the world.
These products are designed for simplicity and an effortless experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are reassuringly easy to install, saving time and a lot of frustration. These items are meticulously created from premium steel and are built to last.To add value to your investment, these cabinets offer a 1-year labour and parts warranty, to give you peace of mind that you are acquiring a great product.This product is available for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain.
If you are looking to buy bespoke cabinets, please speak to a helpful member of our team by phoning 0800 0126777. Our main priority is making sure that our customers receive the ideal product for their needs, and we are always happy to offer assistance. If you have any questions referring to our range of cabinets, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We are devoted to delivering incredible customer service and are always happy to offer assistance.
We will never be beaten on price! We're convinced that we can offer the best prices online, due to this we are pleased to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you see this flammable liquid storage cabinet at a lower price elsewhere online we will price match that price.
Once you buy a flammable liquid storage cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old choice. Satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't happy with your purchase, you can simply send it back for a trouble-free return or exchange.For extra convenience we accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal.Simply select your desired quantity now and head to check out to order your cabinets today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||30|
|Delivery Time||8-12 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions