Small COSHH Cupboard
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Give protection to your workers and workplace with our cost-effective small COSHH cupboard
- Budget-priced but extremely durable cupboard ideal for acids, chemicals and hazardous materials
- Fabricated from strong steel and covered with clean white powder paint
- Integral leak-free 10L sump ensures any spills and leaks are securely retained within the unit
- Superior-quality cupboards are made to keep structural integrity under adverse environments
- Highly capable cupboard is often used in settings including schools, laboratories and factories
- Toughened door is reinforced with steel stiffeners to prevent distortion and improve protection
- Door features secure locking and mastered locks supplied with two keys
- Unit features a height-adjustable shelf to offer you space optimised storage
- The full unit dimensions are 760(H) x 457(W) x 457(D) mm
- Cupboard is in full conformity with Health and Safety Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Product qualifies for free postage to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Small COSHH Cupboard?
Safeguard your staff and property with our reliable and secure, cost-saving small COSHH cupboard. This big value but highly practical cupboard is ideal for acids, chemicals, solvents and hazardous substances. The extremely practical cupboard is frequently found in a variety of locations such as schools, hospitals and factories. The industrial-grade unit is designed to retain structural integrity even under challenging settings.
Small COSHH Cupboard Specifications
The unit is fabricated from heavy-duty steel and coated with a clean white powder finish that is resistant to dings and blows. The door features secure locking and is furnished with a mastered lock issued with 2 keys. Its reinforced door is toughened with steel supports to resist warping and raise safety.
This small COSHH cupboard features a height-adjustable shelf to provide you extra space efficient storage options. This product is in full compliance with Health & Safety Executive Regulations HSG51 and DSEAR 2002. The total product dimensions are 760(H) x 457(W) x 457(D) mm. Please note these items are not suitable for storage of Sulphuric, Nitric and Hydrochloric acids.
Leak Proof Sump
Please note our cupboards are built excluding a removable sump. The removal of a filled sump is both tricky and dangerous and risks contamination from the contents of the sump on to the operator. Our units are constructed with an integrated no-leak base 10L sump that makes certain any accidental spills and leaks are safely retained within the unit. Leaks should be disposed of by using a proper absorbent material or pump as good practice.
These units are delivered with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labelling to help ensure your staff and visitors know exactly what is being stored inside. The main sticker for this cupboard is an Exclamation Mark indicating 'Corrosion'. Alternative labels included loose includes 'Aquatic Toxicity' and 'Harmful/Irritant'. The included labels are an easy peel kind to allow easy changing of the main label. These highly conspicuous diamond-shaped labels are widely recognised internationally.
These products are designed for ease of use and a user-friendly experience. They are delivered fully assembled and are additionally easy to install, saving lots of time and hassle. These items are precisely put together from high-quality steel and are built to last.Adding more value when you place your order, these cupboards benefit from a 1 year parts plus labour warranty, to make sure that you're securing a tremendous product.This product qualifies for free delivery to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
If you're looking to buy customised cupboards, please discuss with a helpful sales assistant by calling 0800 0126777. Our biggest priority is ensuring that our customers track down the most suitable product for their situation, and we're always pleased to assist.If you have questions relative to our range of cupboards, please do give us a call. We are committed to giving outstanding customer service and we are always pleased to give advice.
We will not be beaten on price! We're confident that we can offer the most competitive prices online, due to this certainty we are delighted to offer a 100% price match guarantee.Should you spot this small COSHH cupboard for sale at a cheaper price on another website we'll match that competitors price.
Once you buy a small COSHH cupboard from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old option. Satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your product, you can simply send it back to us for a trouble-free return or exchange.For your convenience we also accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal.Select your required quantity now and head to check out and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||10|
|Delivery Time||4-5 weeks|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions