Hazardous Chemical Storage Cabinet
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
7-10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Support your team and environment with this highly economical hazardous chemical storage cabinet
- Budget-price but highly competent units are great for storing chemicals, paints and harmful compounds
- Produced from highly durable steel and covered with clean grey powder finish
- Integral no-leak 10L sump makes certain any spills and leaks are safely contained inside the unit
- High-quality item made to preserve structural integrity even under extreme settings
- Highly functional unit is frequently used in environments including schools, hospitals and warehouses
- Strengthened door is toughened with steel supports to inhibit distortion and enhance protection
- Door includes highly secure locking mechanism and mastered locks supplied with 2 keys
- Unit includes a height-adjustable shelf to give you extra space-saving storage options
- Full cabinet measurements are 760(H) x 457(W) x 457(D) mm
- Unit fully complies with HSE Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Item is entitled for free delivery to addresses in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Hazardous Chemical Storage Cabinet?
You'll be able to support your staff and workplace with our secure and safe, budget-priced hazardous chemical storage cabinet.This cost-effective yet capable item is great for chemicals, acids and potentially dangerous materials.This hugely functional item is commonly used in a variety of settings including universities, laboratories and workshops.This high-quality cabinet is built to hold structural integrity in tough settings.
Hazardous Chemical Storage Cabinet Specifications
The unit is produced from heavy-duty steel and covered with a clean grey powder paint that is resistant to dings and scrapes.The door features a highly secure locking mechanism fitted with mastered locks and supplied with 2 keys.Its toughened doors are reinforced with steel stiffeners to stop distortion and increase safety.
This hazardous chemical storage cabinet includes a height-adjustable shelf to provide you greater space-saving storage options.The cabinet is in compliance with Health & Safety Executive Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The total cabinet measurements are 760(H) x 457(W) x 457(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Note our items are supplied excluding a removable sump.The removal of a loaded sump is both difficult and dangerous and risks exposure of the sump contents on to the operative.Our cabinets are manufactured with a fixed leakproof frame 10L sump that assures any accidental spills or leaks are safely held inside the cabinet.The sump contents should be discharged with a suitable absorbent kit or pump as sound practice.
Our cabinets are delivered with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labelling to help make sure your team and visitors know exactly what is being held where.The main sticker for this cabinet is an Exclamation Mark indicating 'Harmful/Irritant'.Additional labels supplied loose includes 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity'.The included labels are an easy to peel format that allow easy switching of the main label.These clearly visible diamond-shaped stickers are universally acknowledged worldwide.
These cabinets are designed for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are reassuringly simple to install, saving your time and lots of frustration. These cabinets are thoughtfully created from high-quality materials and are built to last.To add value to your investment, these cabinets have a 1-year labour and parts warranty, to make sure that you're receiving an amazing deal.This product is eligible for free shipping to places in mainland Great Britain.
If you're interested in customised cabinets, please chat with a friendly sales representative by calling 0800 0126777. Our top priority is ensuring that our customers get the best product for their requirements, and we are always delighted to give advice.If you have questions in connection with any of our cabinets, please feel free to get in touch. We are dedicated to delivering outstanding customer support and we're always delighted to give advice.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We're secure in the knowledge that we deliver the best prices online, due to this confidence we're happy to offer a 100% guaranteed price match.If you find this hazardous chemical storage cabinet selling for less on a competitors website we'll match that deal.
When you buy a hazardous chemical storage cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your previous cabinets. Satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your order, you can easily send it back for a hassle-free return or exchange.The Workplace Depot accept several payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal.Simply add to your basket and head to checkout today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||10|
|Delivery Time||7-10 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions