|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
7-10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can protect your employees and workspace with this reliable and secure acid cabinet
- Big value yet durable cabinet ideal for storing acids, chemicals and hazardous substances
- Fabricated from heavy-duty steel and finished with smart white powder finish
- Fitted leak-free 10L sump guarantees any spills and leaks are safely retained inside the cabinet
- Superior-quality cabinets are constructed to hold structural integrity in severe conditions
- Hugely versatile item is often used in locations including schools, hospitals and workshops
- Strengthened door is toughened with steel struts to inhibit distortion and boost security
- Door includes secure locking and mastered lock supplied with 2 keys
- Supplied with a height-adjustable shelf to offer you extra space saving storage flexibility
- Unit dimensions are 710(H) x 457(W) x 457(D) mm
- Product is in full compliance with Health and Safety Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Product is entitled for free postage to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of an Acid Cabinet?
You can ensure protection of your staff members and workplace with this secure and safe, great value acid cabinet. This budget-price but capable cabinet is perfect for acids, chemicals, solvents and hazardous substances. This highly versatile cabinet is frequently used in a variety of settings including schools, laboratories and workshops. The superior-quality unit is made to hold structural integrity even in adverse environments.
Acid Cabinet Specifications
The cabinet is fabricated from strong steel and coated with a smart white powder paint that defends against hits and scrapes. The door includes a secure locking mechanism that is equipped with a mastered lock and issued with two keys. The reinforced door is toughened with steel bracing to resist distortion and enhance protection.
This acid cabinet features a height-adjustable shelf to give you space saving storage flexibility. This unit fully complies with Health and Safety Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002. The cabinet measurements are 710(H) x 457(W) x 457(D) mm. Please note these items are not suitable for the storage of Sulphuric, Nitric and Hydrochloric acids.
Leak Proof Sump
Please do note our units are supplied without a removable sump. Extracting a fully loaded sump is both challenging and hazardous and runs the risk of contamination from the contents of the sump on to the operator. These cabinets are manufactured with a fitted leakproof frame 10L sump that ensures any unintentional spills and leaks are securely held inside the unit. Leaks should be discharged using a proper absorbent kit or pump as best practice.
These units are shipped with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labels to help ensure that your workers and guests know exactly what is being stored and where. The main sticker for this product is an Exclamation Mark indicating 'Corrosion'. Additional labelling supplied loose includes 'Aquatic Toxicity' and 'Harmful/Irritant'. The supplied labels are an easy-peel format that allow simple switching of the main label. These hi-vis diamond-shaped stickers are widely accepted around the world.
These items are designed for easy use and a painless experience. They are delivered fully assembled and are additionally simple to install, saving lots of time and lots of hassle. These items are meticulously composed from top-quality materials and are designed to last. For additional value when you purchase, these cabinets benefit from a 1-year parts and labour warranty, to give you peace of mind that you're securing a formidable deal. This item is eligible for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain.
If you're in need of customised cabinets, please chat with a helpful sales team member by phoning 0800 0126777. Our top priority is to make sure that our customers get the ideal product for their situation, and we are always delighted to help. If you have any questions in connection with our cabinets, please do get in touch. We are devoted to providing outstanding customer support and we're always delighted to offer guidance.
We won't be beaten on price! We're safe in the knowledge that we deliver the best online prices, due to this confidence we're delighted to offer a 100% guaranteed price match.Should you notice this acid cabinet for a lower price elsewhere online we will match that website.
When you buy an acid cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your previous option. Satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, you can simply send it back for a no-hassle return or exchange.For extra convenience we also accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal.Simply select your desired quantity and head to check out to order your cabinets today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||10|
|Delivery Time||7-10 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions