|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Help give protection to your team and facility with our money-saving COSHH locker
- Budget-price but hugely capable lockers are suitable for acids, chemicals and toxic substances
- Manufactured from reinforced steel and covered with clean white powder coating
- Fixed leak-free base 36L sump guarantees any spills and leaks are safely contained inside the locker
- Superior-quality items are designed to maintain structural integrity even under harsh settings
- Highly capable item is frequently found in settings including schools, laboratories and warehouses
- Reinforced doors are strengthened with steel stiffeners to stop distortion and improve security
- Doors include 3 point locking mechanism and mastered locks supplied with two keys
- Unit features 3 height-adjustable shelves to offer you more space saving storage flexibility
- Full unit dimensions are 1830(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm
- Locker is in full conformity with Health and Safety Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Product qualifies for free shipping to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a COSHH Locker?
You can ensure protection of your workforce and property with our safe and protected, budget-priced COSHH locker.This big value yet hugely practical locker is ideal for storing acids, chemicals and potentially hazardous substances. This highly versatile item is widely found in a variety of environments such as universities, hospitals and workshops. The industrial-grade item is engineered to retain structural integrity in tough settings.
COSHH Locker Specifications
The product is produced from robust steel and covered with a smart white powder finish that is resistant to hits and blows. The doors come with 3 point locking and are furnished with mastered locks issued with 2 keys. Its strengthened doors are reinforced with steel bracing to prevent distortion and increase safety.
This COSHH locker features 3 height-adjustable shelves to give you additional compact storage options. The locker is in full compliance with Health and Safety Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002. The total locker dimensions are 1830(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm. Please note these units are not suitable for the storage of Sulphuric, Nitric and Hydrochloric acids.
Leak Proof Sump
Please do note these lockers are built without a removable sump. The removal of a filled sump is both awkward and unsafe and has potential for contamination from the contents of the sump on to the user. These lockers are built with an integral leakproof base 36L sump that makes certain any unintended spills and leaks are securely kept within the unit. Spillages should be disposed of using a suitable absorbent kit or pump as good practice.
These units are shipped with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labelling to help ensure that your staff and guests know exactly what is being held and where. The primary label for this product is an Exclamation Mark signifying 'Corrosion'. Additional labels included loose includes 'Aquatic Toxicity' and 'Harmful/Irritant'. The supplied labels are an easy-peel format that enable easy switching of the main label. These highly visible diamond-shaped stickers are widely acknowledged all over the world.
These lockers are designed for simplicity and an effortless experience. They are delivered fully assembled and are additionally simple to install, saving lots of time and frustration. These lockers are delicately engineered from the best steel and are designed to last. For additional value when you purchase, these lockers have a 1 year labour and parts warranty, to give you peace of mind that you are receiving an excellent deal. This item qualifies for free shipping to all of mainland Great Britain.
If you're in need of customised lockers, please talk with a friendly sales representative by ringing 0800 0126777. Our first priority is making sure that our customers receive the perfect product for their situation, and we are always pleased to offer guidance. If you have any other questions relating to our lockers, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are committed to giving remarkable customer support and we are always happy to give advice.
We will not be beaten on price! We are secure in the knowledge that we can offer the best prices on the web, due to this confidence we're pleased to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you can find this COSHH locker at a lower price on a website we will match that website.
When you buy a COSHH locker from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old product. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you're not happy with your purchase, you can simply send it back for a no-hassle return or exchange. We also accept convenient payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal.Simply choose your quantity and head to checkout to order your lockers today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||36|
|Delivery Time||3-4 weeks|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions