|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
7-10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Provide protection to your staff members and environment with our safe and protected COSHH cupboard
- Great value but hugely practical units are great for storing acids, chemicals and dangerous materials
- Fabricated from robust steel and finished with clean white powder paint
- Integral leak-proof 30L sump guarantees any spills or leaks are securely kept within the unit
- Superior-quality cupboards are built to retain structural integrity in adverse environments
- Extremely effective unit is commonly used in settings such as schools, hospitals and workshops
- Strengthened doors are reinforced with steel bracing to resist warping and increase security
- Doors come with high security 3-point locking mechanism and mastered locks issued with 2 keys
- Cupboard incorporates a height-adjustable shelf to provide you space-conscious storage
- Full cupboard measurements are 1000(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm
- Cupboard is in compliance with HSE Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Item is entitled for free delivery to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a COSHH Cupboard?
Keep safe your employees and property with this safe and reliable, cost-saving COSHH cupboard. The cost-effective but extremely capable cupboard is great for storing acids, chemicals and hazardous materials. The highly versatile unit is commonly used in a wide range of settings including schools, laboratories and workshops. The premium-grade unit is made to maintain structural integrity under severe environments.
COSHH Cupboard Specifications
This cupboard is fabricated from strong steel and covered with a smart white powder coating that resists knocks and bumps. Its doors include highly secure multi-point locking that are furnished with mastered locks supplied with two keys. The toughened doors are toughened with steel bracing to resist warping and improve security.
This COSHH cupboard features a height-adjustable shelf to give you space-saving storage flexibility. The product fully conforms to Health and Safety Regulations HSG51 and DSEAR 2002. The overall product dimensions are 1000(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm. Please note these items are not suitable for the storage of Sulphuric, Nitric and Hydrochloric acids.
Leak Proof Sump
Please do note these units are built excluding a removable sump. Extracting a loaded sump is both tricky and hazardous and runs the risk of exposure from the contents of the sump on to the worker. Our cupboards are made with an integrated leak-proof base 30L sump that works to ensure any accidental spills or leaks are securely kept inside the unit. Spillages should be disposed of with an appropriate absorbent material or pump as sound practice.
These units are supplied with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labels to help make sure your team and visitors know exactly what is being held inside. The primary sticker for this product is an Exclamation Mark indicating 'Corrosion'. Alternative labels included loose includes 'Aquatic Toxicity' and 'Harmful/Irritant'. The supplied labels are an easy-peel format to allow simple changing of the primary label. The highly visible diamond-shaped labels are universally recognised around the world.
These products are made for ease of use and a user-friendly experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are reassuringly easy to install, saving your time and frustration. These items are delicately built from top-quality steel and are built to last. Adding extra value to your investment, these cupboards are supplied with a 1-year parts and labour warranty, to make certain that you're receiving a brilliant product. This item is ready for free shipping to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
If you are interested in customised cupboards, please talk to a helpful sales assistant by dialling 0800 0126777. Our first priority is to make sure that our customers locate the ideal item for their situation, and we are always delighted to give a helping hand. If you have questions referring to any of our cupboards, please feel free to give us a call. We are dedicated to providing remarkable customer support and we are always happy to assist.
We won't be beaten on price! We're sure that we provide the best online prices, due to this certainty we are pleased to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you can find this COSHH cupboard at a lower price on a competitors website we will match that competitors price.
When you buy a COSHH cupboard from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old choice. 100% satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your order, you can easily return it for a no-hassle refund. For our customer's convenience we also accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply select your required quantity and head to checkout and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||30|
|Delivery Time||7-10 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions