Hazardous Goods Storage Cabinets
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
7-10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Ensure the safety of your staff members and premises with our hazardous goods storage cabinets
- Great value but extremely durable units are ideal for storing chemicals, solvents and toxic compounds
- Made from strong steel and covered with smart grey powder coating
- Fitted leak-proof 10L sump makes certain any spills or leaks are securely retained inside the cabinet
- Superior-quality items are engineered to keep structural integrity under severe conditions
- Extremely effective item is typically used in settings including schools, laboratories and warehouses
- Strengthened door is reinforced with steel stiffeners to resist warping and increase security
- Door features highly secure locking and mastered chrome locks issued with 2 keys
- Cabinet incorporates a height-adjustable shelf to provide you more space optimised storage flexibility
- Overall unit dimensions are 710(H) x 457(W) x 305(D) mm
- Unit is in full conformity with Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Item is entitled for free postage to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Hazardous Goods Storage Cabinets?
You can safeguard your workers and workspace with our secure and safe, budget-price hazardous goods storage cabinets.This great value yet hugely competent unit is ideal for storing chemicals, paints and toxic compounds.The extremely capable item is widely found in a variety of environments such as schools, laboratories and workshops.The high-quality cabinet is built to retain structural integrity even in severe settings.
Hazardous Goods Storage Cabinets Specifications
This cabinet is manufactured from reinforced steel and finished with a smart grey powder paint that is resistant to dings and blows.The door includes a high security locking mechanism outfitted with a mastered chrome lock and issued with two keys.Its strengthened door is reinforced with steel struts to stop distortion and improve security.
This cabinet includes a height-adjustable shelf to offer you additional space optimised storage options.This unit is in full conformity with Health & Safety Executive Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The unit measurements are 710(H) x 457(W) x 305(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please do note these hazardous goods storage cabinets are supplied excluding a removable sump.The extraction of a heavily laden sump is both difficult and dangerous and risks exposure from the contents of the sump on to the worker.These cabinets are built with an integral leak-proof base 10L sump that makes certain any unintended spills or leaks are securely contained inside the cabinet.Leaks should be disposed of by using a proper absorbent kit or pump as good policy.
Our cabinets are delivered with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labels to help ensure your staff and visitors know exactly what is being stored inside.The main label for this product is an Exclamation Mark indicating 'Harmful/Irritant'.Additional labels supplied loose includes 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity'.The supplied labels are an easy peel format that enable easy switching of the main label.These clearly visible diamond-shaped stickers are widely accepted world-wide.
These cabinets are designed for simplicity and an uncomplicated experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are additionally easy to install, saving lots of time and a lot of frustration. These items are precisely composed from high-quality steel and are made to last.Adding more value to your investment, these cabinets come with a 1-year parts and labour warranty, so you know that you're receiving an excellent deal.This product is eligible for free shipping to anywhere in mainland Great Britain.
If you are looking to buy customised cabinets, please speak with a helpful sales assistant by ringing 0800 0126777. Our first priority is ensuring that our customers track down the perfect product for their situation, and we are always happy to help.If you have any questions relating to our range of cabinets, please do contact us. We are committed to delivering extraordinary customer assistance and we are always pleased to help.
We will never be beaten on price! We're confident that we provide the most competitive prices online, due to this certainty we're happy to guarantee a 100% price match.Should you notice these hazardous goods storage cabinets for sale at a lower price on any other website we'll match that website.
Once you buy hazardous goods storage cabinets from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your previous cabinets. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your product, you can simply return it for an easy return.For your convenience we also accept various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal.Select your quantity and head to check out to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||10|
|Delivery Time||7-10 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions