Flammable Liquids Cabinet
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Provide protection to your workforce and workspace with this great value flammable liquids cabinet
- Budget-price but highly capable solution suitable for chemicals, paints and hazardous compounds
- Produced from highly durable steel and covered with highly conspicuous yellow powder coating
- Fitted leak-proof base 36L sump makes sure any spills and leaks are securely retained within
- Superior-quality units are designed to keep structural integrity in challenging environments
- Versatile unit commonly found in environments such as universities, laboratories and warehouses
- Toughened doors are strengthened with steel bracing to inhibit distortion and boost protection
- Doors incorporate multi-point locking system and mastered locks issued with 2 keys
- Unit is supplied with 2 height-adjustable shelves to give you space saving storage options
- The overall product measurements are 1525(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm
- Cabinet complies with Health & Safety Executive Regulations HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Product is available for free shipping to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Flammable Liquids Cabinet?
You'll be able to give protection to your employees and environment with our reliable and secure, cost-effective flammable liquids cabinet.The big value yet hugely capable cabinet is ideal for chemicals, solvents and potentially hazardous materials.This highly functional cabinet is widely used in a variety of environments including schools, hospitals and warehouses.The premium-grade cabinet is designed to maintain structural integrity even under severe conditions.
Flammable Liquids Cabinet Specifications
This unit is manufactured from heavy-duty steel and coated with highly conspicuous yellow powder finish that defends against dings and bumps.The doors come with highly secure 3 point locking system and are outfitted with mastered locks supplied with two keys.The strengthened doors are strengthened with steel bracing to resist distortion and increase protection.
This product is supplied with 2 height-adjustable shelves to provide you more space efficient storage.This cabinet is in full compliance with Health & Safety Executive Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The overall product dimensions are 1525(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please be advised our cabinets are supplied excluding a removable sump.The extraction of a filled sump is both awkward and dangerous and runs the risk of contamination from the contents of the sump on to the operative.Our units are constructed with a fitted no-leak base 36L sump that works to ensure any unintended spills and leaks are securely held within the unit.The sump contents should be cleared with an appropriate absorbent material or siphon pump as good practice.
These units are shipped with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labels to help ensure your team and guests know exactly what is being held and where.The main label for this product is a Flame indicating 'Flammable'.Alternative labelling supplied loose includes 'Oxidising' and 'Explosive'.The included labels are an easy-peel kind that allow quick switching of the main label.The easily visible diamond-shaped labels are widely recognised around the globe.
These items are built for simplicity and an effortless experience. They are delivered fully assembled and are reassuringly simple to install, saving time and lots of hassle. These items are precisely composed from the best materials and are designed to last.Adding more value when you place your order, these cabinets come with a 1 year parts and labour warranty, to assure you that you're acquiring an incredible deal.This item qualifies for free shipping to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
If you are looking for custom cabinets, please speak with a friendly member of our team by calling 0800 0126777. Our top priority is making sure that our customers locate the best product for their needs, and we are always pleased to offer guidance. If you have any other questions concerning any of our cabinets, please feel free to contact us. We are devoted to providing incredible customer assistance and we're always happy to offer support.
We won't be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is positive that we deliver the best prices on the web, due to this we are delighted to offer a 100% price match guarantee. Should you find this flammable liquids cabinet selling for less elsewhere online we will match that offer.
Once you buy a flammable liquids cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old option. Satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your order, you can simply send it back for a no-hassle refund.For our customer's convenience we accept several different payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal.Simply select your desired quantity now and head to check out and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||36|
|Delivery Time||4-5 weeks|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions