Workshop Rubber Matting
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Heavy-duty, workshop rubber matting provides a comfortable surface when standing for long periods
- Keep your employees safe and productive with these mats that have anti-fatigue qualities
- 12mm thick matting, made from natural rubber with a 25% nitrile blend, ensures superior longevity
- Feature a diamond-patterned surface that provides underfoot grip to help prevent slip accidents
- Loose lay, interlocking mats can be easily installed in a variety of different workplaces
- Made from extremely hard wearing rubber to ensure a long life in normal use
- Resistant to oil and grease making it ideal for food production areas or in any catering environment
- Available as interlocking modules for long runs, or as a single workstation mat
- Due to its natural anti-slip properties, this is suitable for wet and dry indoor environments
- Withstands demanding conditions with an operating temperature from -20°C to +50°C
- UV resistant to prevent fading
- Slip tested to DIN 51130 standards
- Item is entitled for free delivery to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Workshop Rubber Matting?
This heavy-duty, workshop rubber matting provides a comfortable standing surface for workers who stand for long periods. Keep your employees safe and productive with these mats that have anti-fatigue qualities to help reduce tiredness and musculoskeletal disorders. The mats are a breeze to install. They are loose lay, interlocking mats that can be easily installed in a variety of different workplaces. These mats feature a diamond-patterned surface that provides underfoot grip to help prevent slip accidents. They are made from extremely hard wearing rubber to ensure a long life in normal use.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This workshop rubber matting is resistant to oil and grease making it ideal for food production areas or in any catering business environment. Its substantial 12mm thick matting, constructed from natural rubber with a 25% nitrile blend, ensures superior strength and longevity. The matting is very versatile being available as interlocking modules for long runs, or as a single workstation mat to suit your particular application. Due to its natural anti-slip properties, this matting is suitable for wet and dry indoor environments.
Workshop Rubber Matting Specifications
This robust, anti-fatigue workshop rubber matting is also UV resistant to prevent fading. It has many industrial uses as it withstands demanding conditions with an operating temperature from -20°C to +50°C. You can rely on these mats. They are slip tested to DIN 51130 standards. In addition to being great value, this product qualifies for free delivery to all of mainland Great Britain.
These items are made for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. This workshop rubber matting is meticulously crafted from high-quality materials and are made to last. Adding more value to your investment, this matting has a 1 year labour and parts warranty, to assure you that you are securing an incredible product. This product qualifies for free delivery to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
We won't be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is secure in the knowledge that we provide the best prices on the web, due to this certainty we are delighted to offer a 100% price match guarantee. Should you spot this workshop rubber matting at a cheaper price on any other website we'll match that deal.
Once you buy a workshop rubber matting from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old option. Your satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, you can easily return it for a hassle-free return. The Workplace Depot also accept payment through Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply choose your quantity now and head to check out to order your matting today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Material||Natural Rubber / 25% NBR|
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions