|20+ units gets 10% off|
|10+ units gets 7% off|
|5+ units gets 5% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can see around corners and dangerous blind spots with this highly versatile road mirror
- Perfect for situations where blind spot corners could otherwise lead to accidents
- Ideal for driveways, car parks, warehouses or anywhere traffic visibility could be a problem
- Convex mirror gives maximum visibility when installed on corners or blind turns
- Face is manufactured from super-tough 1.5mm acrylic which is highly durable and shatter resistant
- Totally weather-proof mirror will provide superior visual qualities, regardless of the weather
- UV treated acrylic mirror face ensures maximum durability and longevity, unlike glass mirrors
- Mirror is available in two sizes, you can choose 600mm or 800mm diameter models
- 600mm mirror provides a viewing distance of 11 metres and the 800mm provides 20 metres
- Mirror can be fixed to a wall or mounted on a post, to offer convenience and flexibility
- Zinc-plated fixings are included suitable for 45mm (600mm model) or 75mm (800mm model) posts
- Item is entitled for free, next day postage to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Road Mirror?
These products are great for traffic management as well as security solutions. Mirrors are typically used at the exit point of driveways and at blind corners. It helps increase visibility when there are obstructions blocking the driver's view around the corner or outside the gate. In most cases, this particular product is used in areas where hills and complex curves block the view of a driver. These mirrors are unbreakable and high-visibility products that are also suitable for areas where vehicles move at high speeds.
Where Can a Road Mirror Be Used?
Our mirrors help in road safety and also help reduce blind spots, hidden entrances, exits and junctions. Our mirrors have been developed for both interior/sheltered as well as outdoor locations. These products are absolutely weather proof and are very useful for car parks. The size and design allows users to see around corners and, therefore, can be adapted for various purposes according to their needs. These products are also an effective means to improve pedestrian safety. In addition, these are ideal for indoor areas where other types of traffic flow exist: for example, in warehouses, where forklifts and trolleys face the risk of colliding with each other. Despite the fact that these are called road mirrors, they are very suitable for public places - for surveillance purposes, where there is a risk of deliberate damage or theft.
Who Might Use This Product?
Mirrors must be used by authorities working for road safety. Highway and motorway traffic police can use our mirrors for improved road safety results, as we have the right range of products that fit different needs. Mirrors are extensively used by car park supervisors where a large area needs to be monitored by limited number of personnel. The complete elimination of the threat of theft can be unrealistic; however, mirrors definitely help to decrease that threat, as it gives a good view of a large area. Similarly, it can be used at other spaces where surveillance and monitoring is required. In larger warehouses, these products are used to avoid collisions at junctions and blind turns.
The road mirror offers superior optical qualities. It has a 1.5mm acrylic face, durable GRP-moulded housing and comes with red/white 3M reflective edges. The outer rim of these mirrors adds the extra advantage of being extremely visible in low-light situations. It has a UV-treated polymer casing. The Workplace Depot offers a standard one-year warranty on all parts and labour. Our products fully comply with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff.
Useful as they are, convex mirrors distort the human eye's ability to perceive depth accurately. This is why the wing mirrors on cars and other vehicles always carry the warning: "Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear." However, this problem is overwhelmingly outweighed by the ability of a convex mirror to offer a very wide range of vision - something that contributed tremendously to the safety factor.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Viewing Distance (m)||11|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions