|20+ units gets 7% off|
|10+ units gets 5% off|
|5+ units gets 3% off|
Free Delivery - Next Working Day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Safely handle situations where blind spot corners pose hazards with our rectangular traffic mirror
- High visibility mirror ideal for driveways, car parks or anywhere traffic visibility could be a problem
- Rectangular face is designed for maximum visibility with dimensions of 830mm x 550mm
- Manufactured from super-tough 1.5mm polycarbonate which is highly durable and shatter resistant
- Convex mirror gives maximum visibility when installed on corners or blind turns
- UV treated polycarbonate mirror face ensures maximum durability and longevity, unlike glass mirrors
- No matter the weather this completely weather-proof mirror will provide superior optical qualities
- Clear view mirror provides a generous viewing distance of 25 metres
- Mirror can be fixed to a wall or mounted on a post, to offer convenience and flexibility
- Heavy-duty, zinc-plated fixings that are suitable for 75mm posts are included
- Product is qualified for free, next day shipping to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Rectangular Traffic Mirror?
If you have a corner where you need to see if it's safe to proceed, this traffic mirror will work for you. Use it in the warehouse to get around those narrow aisles and blind turns. Use it in your delivery docks for safer lorry use. Use it in the car park as a good way to direct traffic to and from your store. This mirror acts as a safety guard to blind corners and tight turns when driving around your worksite. The convex face allows a reflection of more than a standard mirror would allow, therefore allowing you to essentially see around corners.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The Glass Reinforced Polyester (or GRP) housing is durable way to install any curved mirror in any situation. If you install it in the warehouse, you'll have everyone using the mirror that needs to check if a corner is safe to proceed. If you install it outside, you'll have employees and customers using it as safe way to get into your store. It's not just restricted to vehicles as pedestrians can use it to see if it's safe to proceed from around a corner.
Rectangular Traffic Mirror Specifications
This mirror has a rectangular face designed for maximum visibility, with dimensions of 830mm x 550mm. The unit is manufactured from super-tough 1.5mm polycarbonate which is highly durable and shatter resistant. The mirror face is UV treated polycarbonate to ensures maximum durability and longevity. The clear view mirror provides a generous viewing distance of up to 25 metres. Heavy-duty, zinc-plated fixings are included that are suitable for 75mm posts.
These products are built for simplicity and a painless experience. These rectangular traffic mirrors are precisely put together from high-quality materials and are built to last. For extra value when you purchase, these mirrors benefit from a 1-year labour and parts warranty, so you know that you are receiving a fantastic product. This item is qualified for free postage to anywhere in mainland Great Britain.
If you're in need of bespoke traffic mirrors, please speak to a friendly sales team member by ringing 0800 0126777. Our top priority is ensuring that our customers track down the most suitable product for their needs, and we are always happy to give advice. If you have any questions in respect to our range of mirror, please feel free to give us a call. We are committed to providing outstanding customer assistance and we are always happy to offer guidance.
We will never be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is safe in the knowledge that we offer the lowest prices on the web, due to this certainty we're delighted to guarantee a 100% price match. If you discover this rectangular traffic mirror for a lower price on any other website we will match that offer.
When you buy a rectangular traffic mirror from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old choice. 100% satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you're not happy with your product, you can simply return it for a trouble-free return or exchange. The Workplace Depot accept payment in the form of Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Select your desired quantity now and checkout to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Viewing Distance (m)||25|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions