Plug N Dyke Putty
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- When you need a temporary drum leak stopper this Plug N Dyke putty is the ideal solution
- This putty is specifically designed for sealing leaks and holes in a flash
- Ideal for use on containers, metal drums and even pipes, great for domestic and industrial applications
- You can even apply it to surfaces while fluids are leaking and it can last up to two days
- Highly reliable temporary repair paste, boasting resistance to petrol, oil and many other chemicals
- Can be applied to both greasy, dirty or rusty surfaces without making prior preparations to surfaces
- Paste can be directly applied over the leak where it will form an immediate seal
- Suitable for applications on all inflexible surfaces, like drums and pipes
- Reliable product carries a 3-year shelf life from its manufactured date, providing it remains unopened
- Oil and petrol resistant, and is made from a non-toxic material
- Available in two sizes, 0.5kg or 1.0kg
- Product qualifies for free shipping to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Plug N Dyke Putty?
Looking for a temporary drum leak stopper? The Plug N Dyke putty provides the ideal solution. It is specifically designed for sealing leaks and holes in a flash. This temporary repair paste is very reliable, boasting resistance to petrol, oil and many other chemicals. You can even apply it to surfaces while fluids are leaking and it can last up to two days.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This useful leak stopper is ideal for use on containers, metal drums and even pipes, making it applicable for domestic and industrial applications. It can be applied to both greasy, dirty or rusty surfaces without making prior preparations to the surfaces for a quick and easy fix. It is suitable for applications on all inflexible surfaces, like drums and pipes. This repair paste can be directly applied over the leak where it will form an immediate seal.
Plug N Dyke Putty Specifications
This reliable product carries a 3-year shelf life from its manufactured date, providing it remains unopened, and kept out of direct sunlight. It’s oil and petrol resistant, and is made from a non-toxic material. It is available in two sizes, 0.5kg or 1.0kg. If you’re located anywhere in mainland Great Britain, you’ll enjoy free delivery with your order of this highly useful Plug N Dyke Putty.
This putty is designed for ease of use and an effortless experience. The product is precisely crafted from top-quality materials and is designed to last. As an added bonus, our plug n dyke putty features a 1-year parts plus labour warranty, to assure you that you're receiving a terrific deal. These items are entitled for free postage to locations in mainland Great Britain.
We will not be beaten on price! We're convinced that we offer the most competitive prices on the web, due to this we're delighted to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you can see our plug n dyke putty being sold for less on any other website we will price match that website.
When you buy plug n dyke putty from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old product. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your order, you can simply return it to us for a trouble-free return. The Workplace Depot also accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Select your desired quantity now and head to check out and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions