Personal First Aid Kit
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Personal first aid kits are equipped with all the basic first aid supplies needed for emergency use
- Fully stocked with essential first aid supplies designed for use in an emergency
- Kit contains a heat-retaining foil blanket, bandages, dressings, scissors, wipes, revive-aid, and more
- Suitable for workplace first-aiders, lone workers and off-site staff, as well as other employees
- Ideal for security personnel, cleaning staff, or anyone doing ground or maintenance work around the site
- Packed in a small black pouch that’s easy to carry, kits provide quick access to first aid products
- Includes a first aid guide on dealing with conditions ranging from minor to life-threatening
- Every first aider in the workplace should be trained on how to use this pack and its contents
- Portable kits should be used in addition to an appropriate number of other workplace first aid kits
- Kit is suitable for one person, employers should provide one kit to each qualified first aider
- Item is ready for free postage to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Personal First Aid Kit?
Personal first aid kits are equipped with all the basic first aid supplies needed for emergency personal use. Packed in a small black pouch that’s easy to carry around, these kits provide quick access to a variety of first aid products workers may need to treat most minor injuries on the go. Employers should provide one personal issue kit to each qualified first aider and other employees based on a first aid needs assessment. Every first aider in the workplace should be trained on how to use this pack and its contents.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These personal first aid kits are suitable for workplace first-aiders, lone workers and off-site staff, as well as other employees where appropriate to their role. They’re ideal for security personnel, cleaning staff, or anyone doing ground or maintenance work around the site. The lightweight pouch easily attaches to the belt and is designed to be carried around by a single mobile worker. These portable one-person first aid kits should be used in addition to an appropriate number of other workplace first aid kits.
Personal First Aid Kit Specifications
Fully stocked, each personal first aid kit contains a heat-retaining foil blanket, bandages, dressings, scissors, wipes, revive-aid, and more. The contents are packed in a small but sturdy black pouch bag with a belt loop for convenience and easy carrying. The kit also includes a detailed first aid guide with information on how to deal with conditions ranging from minor to life-threatening. These personal issue first aid kits are designed to supplement your other workplace first aid kits compliant with BS 8599-1:2019.
These personal first aid kits are made for ease of use and a painless experience. These items are carefully put together from top-quality materials and are designed to last. As an additional benefit, these first aid kits benefit from a 1 year labour and parts warranty, to provide assurance that you are receiving a terrific product. This item is qualified for free delivery to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
We won't be beaten on price! We're convinced that we provide the best online prices, due to this confidence we are delighted to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you discover this personal first aid kit selling at a lower price on a competitors website we will match that offer.
Once you buy a personal first aid kit from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old option. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't happy with your purchase, you can easily send it back for a trouble-free return or exchange. The Workplace Depot also accept payment in the form of Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Simply add to your basket now and head to checkout to order your kit today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions