Blind Spot Mirror
|20+ units gets 7% off|
|10+ units gets 5% off|
|5+ units gets 3% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You'll be able to see around corners with our incredibly useful and hugely popular blind spot mirror
- Mirror is completely weatherproof, meaning it's ideal for permanent outdoor installation
- Durable moulded housing is ideal for domestic and commercial use in driveways and car parks
- Convex shape gives maximum visibility when installed on corners or blind turns
- Mirror is made with super-tough 1.5mm acrylic that's highly durable and shatter resistant
- Moulded shell with anti glare hood will provide superior optics, no matter the weather
- Unit is available in two sizes - either 450mm or 600mm diameter
- 450mm mirror provides a viewing distance of 5 metres and the 600mm provides 13 metres
- Can be fixed to a wall or mounted on a post, with precise vertical and horizontal adjustment
- Supplied with heavy duty fixings for walls and 60mm diameter posts (post not included)
- Product is qualified for free, next day postage to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Blind Spot Mirror?
Use this acrylic blind spot mirror to increase safety and visibility around tricky corners in driveways, warehouses, or blind intersections. The mirror can be easily installed on a wall via the provided wall fixings, or mounted on a post for precise angle adjustment. Its sturdy moulded housing and completely weatherproof design provide for extreme durability, perfect for permanent outdoor use. The standard convex shape of the mirror and anti-glare hood help provide excellent visibility in all weather conditions.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
You can mount this blind spot mirror to help you see around corners in most situations where poor visibility poses a traffic hazard. Easy to install and maintain, this mirror is perfect for increasing safety around driveway entrances and exits. Traffic workers can use convex shaped mirrors to help reduce the risk of accidents on blind intersections and other accident-prone junctions. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, this versatile product can be used as a safety mirror in warehouses, shops, garages, or yards.
Blind Spot Mirror Specifications
Available in two basic sizes, the 450mm and 600mm diameter mirrors offer a viewing distance of 5m and 13m respectively. The mirror comes with appropriate fixings for a hassle-free installation on walls or posts measuring 60mm in diameter. Built to endure extreme conditions, the mirror is made with hard-wearing 1.5mm acrylic difficult to damage or shatter. Carefully designed moulded shell and hood help reduce glare, improving visibility in any weather.
These items are designed for ease of use and an uncomplicated experience. These products are precisely crafted from top-quality materials and are designed to last. To add value to your purchase, these blind spot mirrors come with a 1-year parts with labour warranty, to provide assurance that you are receiving a tremendous product. This item is ready for free delivery to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
If you are in need of customised blind spot mirrors, please have a chat with a friendly member of our team by ringing 0800 0126777. Our biggest priority is making sure that our customers locate the best item for their requirements, and we're always delighted to give advice. If you have any questions concerning any of our mirrors, please don't hesitate to give us a call. We are committed to delivering exceptional customer support and are always delighted to give advice.
We are never beaten on price! We are confident that we provide the lowest prices on the web, due to this we are pleased to guarantee a 100% price match. If you can find this blind spot mirror selling at a lower price elsewhere online we'll match that offer.
When you buy a blind spot mirror from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old option. 100% satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, you can simply return it to us for a hassle-free refund. The Workplace Depot accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Add to your basket and head to check out to order your mirrors today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Features||Fixings For Post Included|
|Viewing Distance (m)||5|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions