8 Drum Workstation
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
5-7 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- This 8-drum work floor is a customisable workspace suitable for use as a liquid dispensing area
- Units ensure all liquid spills are retained within the bund reducing the risk of any slips
- Features a heavy duty removable platform grid that allows access for easy cleaning
- Extremely tough and durable with polyethylene construction that will not rust or corrode
- Designed for the safe storage of oils and chemicals, and for catching any drips or spills
- Space-saving, low profile pallet’s integral sump has a huge 386 litre capacity
- Supplied with a robust, non-slip surface designed for walking on, thus keeping employees safe
- Made from chemical resistant, UV-stabilised, non-corroding polyethylene to endure harsh weather
- Units can be connected together using the built-in U-channel connection to form large work areas
- Total unit weight is 68.94kgs ensuring a sturdy, heavy weight design
- Please note this work floor comprises of 4 x 2-drum work floors connected together
- Overall dimensions of 166(H) x 2440(W) x 2490(L) mm, suitable for holding 8 drums securely
- Product is eligible for free delivery to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a 8 Drum Workstation?
This 8-drum work floor allows you to customise a workspace that’s suitable for use as a liquid dispensing or decanting area within a workshop. These units ensure all liquid spills are retained within the bund reducing the risk of any slips, keeping staff and the workplace safe. The drip and leak protection workstations all feature a heavy duty removable platform grid that allows access for easy cleaning. The reliable spill pallets are extremely tough and durable with their polyethylene construction that will not rust or corrode.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The 8-drum workstations are specially designed for the safe storage of oils and chemicals, and for catching and containing any leaks, drips or spills in many kinds of workshops and factories. In addition to the workstations being durable and reliable, they come supplied with a robust, non-slip surface designed for walking on, thus keeping employees safe. They are manufactured from tough, chemical resistant, UV-stabilised, non-corroding polyethylene to endure harsh weather conditions and bad chemical spills. The space-saving, low profile pallet’s integral sump has a huge 386 litre capacity!
8 Drum Workstation Specifications
The individual units can be connected together using the built-in U-channel connection to form large work areas. The overall product dimensions of these units are 166(H) x 2440(W) x 2490(L) mm making them suitable for holding 8 drums securely. The overall unit weight is 68.94kgs ensuring a sturdy, heavy weight design. Please note this work floor comprises 4 x 2-drum work floors connected together.
This item is made for ease of use and a user-friendly experience. The workstation is meticulously constructed from the best materials and is made to last. For extra value when you purchase, this 8 drum workstation benefits from a 1 year labour and parts warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you are acquiring a fantastic product. This product is qualified for free delivery to locations in mainland Great Britain.
We will never be beaten on price! We are secure in the knowledge that we provide the best online prices, due to this confidence we are happy to offer a 100% price match. If you can see this 8 drum workstation being sold at a lower price on any other website we will match that offer.
When you buy a 8 drum workstation from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old option. 100% satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your order, you can simply send it back for a hassle-free return. We also accept several forms of payment, such as Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Simply choose your quantity now and head to check out to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Sump Capacity (litre)||292|
|Delivery Time||5-7 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions