Glass Emergency Key Box with Cylinder Lock
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
2-3 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Emergency key box with glass front for easy inspection
- Designed to hold a restricted key near an exit for emergency use only
- Constructed from steel with a break-glass front
- The glass front can be broken for access to they key in an emergency
- Secured in a closed position by a cylinder lock (two keys supplied)
- Holds up to 2 mortice or Yale style keys
- Glass front allows easy visual inspection
- Easy to fit to wall via supplied screws
- Scratch resistant high-vis red finish
- Box dimensions (mm): 153(H) x 123(W) x 40(D)
What is the Purpose of a Glass Emergency Key Box with Cylinder Lock?
This emergency key cabinet from The Workplace Depot offers key lock entry or secondary access. The emergency glass can be broken by using the integrated hammer attached by the chain.
This durable emergency key cabinet comprises a restricted compartment that can house an emergency key or even a small bunch of emergency keys. The bright red key cabinet can easily be spotted in case of an emergency. Make use of the integrated hammer that is attached with a chain to break the cabinet's glass and gain access to the contents within.
Users of the cabinet can also access keys by making use of the key located on the front of the cabinet. The emergency key cabinet comes with predrilled holes as well as mounting software to make installations quick and easy.
Quickly and easily mount the key box next to a locked door, a storeroom, an equipment room or any place that is easy to get to during an emergency.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Mount an emergency key cabinet in a storeroom, by a locked door, in an equipment room or any place that can be accessed during an emergency.
Who Might Use a Glass Emergency Key Box with Cylinder Lock?
Anyone who wants to safely store an important key that should only be accessed in case of an emergency.
Order your emergency key cabinet from The Workplace Depot and get free delivery within 3 working days and a one-year warranty on parts and labour. We also offer a Price Promise to match any price. The key cabinet has been designed to house restricted keys at a locked door for the event of an emergency. The high visibility red colour makes identification easy and the box is scratch resistant. There are 3 different case styles and replacement glass and seals are available separately. Place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Lock Type||Key Lock|
|Delivery Time||2-3 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions