Free Delivery - Next Working Day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Protect the safety of yourself, employees, and customers with this handy fire bucket
- Ideal for petrol forecourts, laboratories, workshops, garages, kitchens and more
- Bucket can be used to efficiently clean spillages and douse small fires
- Made with a lightweight yet strong and durable plastic construction
- Cost-effective, reliable, simple to use, and refill as necessary
- Holds water, sand or other material depending on the type of fire or hazard at hand
- Convenient handhold on the base makes it easy to throw the contents
- D-shaped design that allows them to sit neatly and flatly against a wall
- Supplied with a lid that gives a weather-proof seal to prevent water from entering
- Highly visible, red design with “FIRE” signage
- 10 litre capacity makes this a cost-effective alternative to metal fire containers
- Item is available for free postage to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Fire Bucket?
Fire buckets are perfect for storing sand or other absorbent material, which can be used to fight small fires or clean an area to lessen the danger of spilled fuel. The buckets are a lightweight, yet strong, and durable plastic construction. They are a highly cost-effective alternative to metal fire containers. They are capable of serving the same purpose for less money. The fire bucket comes supplied with a lid that gives a weather-proof seal to prevent water from entering.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Protect the safety of yourself, employees, and customers. These fire buckets have numerous applications including petrol forecourts, laboratories, high-risk storage areas, workshops, garages, outdoor barbeques, kitchens, and many more. The fire buckets can be used to efficiently clean spillages and douse small fires. They are cost-effective, reliable, simple to use, and refill as necessary. The bucket can be used for holding water, sand or other spill absorbent material depending on the type of fire or hazard at hand. It features a convenient handhold on the base of the bucket making it easy and effective when throwing the contents on to a fire or spillage.
Fire Bucket Specifications
The buckets have a D-shaped design that enables them to sit neatly and flatly against a wall. You will not be able to miss these buckets as they have a highly visible, red design with “FIRE” signage. The buckets have a substantial 10 litre capacity. This cost-effective, simple solution comes with free delivery to all mainland Great Britain.
This fire bucket is designed for ease of use and an uncomplicated experience. These products are carefully assembled from top-quality materials and are made to last. Adding extra value to your purchase, these buckets offer a 1-year labour and parts warranty, to give you peace of mind that you're getting a fantastic deal. This item qualifies for free postage to anywhere in mainland Great Britain.
We are never beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is secure in the knowledge that we offer the best prices online, due to this we're pleased to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. Should you spot this fire bucket selling at a lower price on a competitors website we'll match that website.
Once you buy a fire bucket from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old choice. 100% satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can easily return it to us for a trouble-free return or exchange. We accept several different payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Select your quantity now and checkout place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Print Datasheet FBK01
|1 year parts / labour
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions