Hazardous Substance Storage Cabinets
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
15-20 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Help protect your workers and facility with our money-saving hazardous substance storage cabinets
- Budget-price but highly capable items great for storing chemicals, solvents and dangerous compounds
- Fabricated from robust steel and finished with smart grey powder paint
- Fixed leak-proof base 15L sump makes sure any spills and leaks are safely held within the cabinet
- Premium-grade units are built to preserve structural integrity in adverse environments
- Highly versatile cabinet is typically found in environments such as schools, offices and workshops
- Strengthened doors are toughened with steel stiffeners to inhibit distortion and improve security
- Doors incorporate 3-point locking mechanism and mastered locks supplied with 2 keys
- Product incorporates 3 height-adjustable shelves to offer you compact storage flexibility
- The overall product dimensions are 1830(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm
- Unit fully meets Health & Safety Executive Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Product is eligible for free shipping to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Hazardous Substance Storage Cabinets?
You'll be able to keep safe your workforce and property with our secure and safe, budget-price hazardous substance storage cabinets.The cost-saving yet durable item is ideal for chemicals, hazardous substances and cleaning equipment.This extremely functional unit is typically used in a wide range of environments including schools, factories and warehouses.This industrial-grade item is constructed to preserve structural integrity even under tough conditions.
Hazardous Substance Storage Cabinets Specifications
This unit is made from robust steel and covered with a smart grey powder finish that resists knocks and blows.The doors feature 3 point locking mechanism and are furnished with mastered locks issued with two keys.Its reinforced doors are strengthened with steel struts to stop distortion and raise protection.
The cabinet includes 3 height-adjustable shelves and separate compartments to provide you additional storage flexibility.This cabinet fully conforms to Health & Safety Executive Regulations HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The total cabinet dimensions are 1830(H) x 915(W) x 457(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please note our hazardous substance storage cabinets are constructed without a removable sump.Retrieving a loaded sump is both awkward and unsafe and risks exposure of the sump contents on to the operator.These cabinets are built with an integral leakproof frame 15L sump that makes sure any unintended spills and leaks are securely retained inside the cabinet.The sump contents should be discharged using an appropriate absorbent material or siphon pump as good practice.
Our cabinets are delivered with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labels to help ensure your workers and visitors know exactly what is being stored inside.The main sticker for this unit is an Exclamation Mark meaning 'Harmful/Irritant'.Alternative labels supplied loose includes 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity'.The included labels are an easy-peel kind to allow simple switching of the main label.These highly visible diamond-shaped labels are widely acknowledged throughout the world.
These cabinets are built for easy use and a user-friendly experience. They are delivered fully assembled and are additionally simple to install, saving your time and lots of frustration. These cabinets are meticulously created from the best steel and are designed to last.An added bonus when you order, these cabinets come with a 1-year parts and labour warranty, to provide assurance that you are receiving a fabulous product.This item is entitled for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain.
If you are in need of customised hazardous cabinets, please chat with a friendly sales assistant by calling 0800 0126777. Our main priority is to make sure that our customers receive the best item for their needs, and we're always pleased to offer guidance.If you have questions relating to any of our cabinets, please do give us a call. We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer support and we're always delighted to give a helping hand.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We are secure in the knowledge that we deliver the best prices online, due to this certainty we are pleased to offer a 100% price match.If you can see these hazardous substance storage cabinets selling for less on another website we will match that competitors price.
When you buy hazardous substance storage cabinets from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your previous option. Satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your product, you can easily return it for an easy return or exchange.The Workplace Depot accept convenient payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal.Select your required quantity and head to checkout to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||15|
|Delivery Time||15-20 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions