Wall Mount Smoking Bin
Price in singles from £165.30
Price for multiples from £160.95
- High capacity receptacles for high traffic areas
- Designed with stainless steel snuff plates
- Recessed extinguishing screen that puts out cigarette butts without smouldering
- Weighted bolt-down for added stability outdoors
- Disposal area is 360 degrees
- Weather resistant with the domed top
- Built with intergrated padlock tabs providing security against theft and tampering
- 700 Butt capacity
- Product made from Stainless Steel metal
- Comes in a black and silver colour sheme
- Dimensions are 300diameter x 460H mm
2-3 working days
1 year parts / labour
Add to Cart
||Description: Wall Mount Smoking Bin||
Wall Mount Smoking Bin
This canister will take 700 cigarette butts. It attaches to a wall and is weather resistant due to its domed cap.
What is the purpose of a wall mount smoking bin?
Every day in the UK, over 200 million cigarettes are smoked. This is despite the smoking ban in effect across the country. Because of this ban, smoking areas have been designated in more public (and private) places, which tend to cause a concentration of smoking-related litter like ends, packets and cellophane. It is recommended that this high-capacity wall mount smoking bin be installed at all designated smoking points that are adjacent to walls and other vertical surfaces. With the use of these, littering will no longer pose a major clean-up challenge – at least in those areas.
Where can a wall mount smoking bin be used?
This high-value utility product can be installed on any vertical surface that can support its minimal weight. It is recommended for public and private spaces where smoking is essentially banned, but provisions have been made for a designated smoker’s area. It can be used in airports, train stations, outdoor smoking areas near buildings and anywhere it is legally allowed to smoke. It is ideal for private corporations who have smokers on their workforce. It is also great for small businesses such as restaurants, cafés, eateries and other entertainment places to install outside their establishments so patrons don’t have to go very far to have a smoke. It can conveniently be mounted on any supporting vertical surface and takes up very little space – with zero floor space required.
Who might use this product?
Business owners who want to cater to smokers but are curtailed by smoking bans can install these just outside and a bit away from the main entrance to their building or facility. Facility management specialists will find these easy to empty, and there won’t be so much cigarette litter on the floor for them to clean up. It can also be used in private spaces where indoor smoking is not encouraged because of pets, children or non-smokers. The top lid is convex to allow rainwater to flow off, and for public areas, the padlock tabs prevent tampering and theft; therefore, anyone can install these out in the open without fear of the unit being vandalised or components being stolen.
Wall Mount Smoking Bin - warranties, materials, legislation
This 700-butt-capacity receptacle measures 460 (H) X 300mm (Diameter), and is available in a combination black/silver stainless steel finish. The unit can be wall mounted, and additional bolt-down options are available for outdoor use. The domed top ensures that rainwater flows off, as well as keeps objects that may cause fire hazards from being placed on it. Disposal area is 360 degrees, giving easy access from any side. Recessed snuff plates ensures that no butts or ash accidentally fall outside the smoking bin. The Workplace Depot offers a standard one-year warranty on all parts and labour. Our wall mount smoking bins fully comply with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff.
Interesting facts about smoking
Studies on smoking from around the globe have yielded these interesting facts about smoking reduction:
- A zero-tolerance smoking policy in the workplace reduces the number of cigarettes smoked by 3.1 cigarettes per working day per smoker.
- Smoke-free policies at work made smokers almost twice as likely to quit smoking.
- In New York City, a 2005 study showed that a comprehensive smoking cessation campaign that included laws, tax increases on tobacco products and media awareness drives reduced the number of smokers in the city by 140,000!