|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- These distinctive wooden cafe chairs are perfect for cafes, bistros and break-out areas
- Featuring a sculptured seat and back, they have curves in all the right places
- Elegant, yet heavy duty with a fully-welded subframe that makes them sturdy and durable
- Versatile, and capable of stacking 4 high which is ideal when storage space is at a premium
- Provides a practical solution with easy clean seats that are simply wiped over
- Chairs feature plastic capped feet for stability and to avoid floor damage
- Comes with 5 year component guarantee
- Chair is suitable for up to 8 hours usage and features a weight tolerance of up to 115kg
- Suitable for contract use as it conforms to BS EN 16139: 2013
- Overall product dimensions are 880(H) x 470(W) x 510(D) mm
- Seat dimensions are 380(D) x 440(W) x 460(H) mm
- Available in Walnut, Beech and White finishes
- Product is available for free shipping to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Cafe Chairs?
These distinctive wooden cafe chairs are perfect for cafes, bistros and break-out areas. Featuring a sculptured seat and back, they have curves in all the right places! They are elegant, yet heavy duty with a fully-welded subframe that makes them sturdy and durable. The cafe chairs are versatile, and capable of stacking 4 high which is ideal when storage space is at a premium. They offer a practical solution with easy clean seats that are simply wiped over.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This heavy duty, beech veneer chair with chrome legs will withstand the rigorous demands of any environment. They are suited for use in canteens, cafes, and bar areas. The contemporary, stylish cafe chairs feature plastic capped feet for stability and to avoid floor damage. The chair is suitable for up to 8 hours usage and features a substantial weight tolerance of up to 115kg. Choose from different finishes. They are available in classic Walnut, Beech and White to best suit your interior.
Cafe Chairs Specifications
This is a high quality product that comes with a 5-year component guarantee. It is suitable for contract use as it conforms to BS EN 16139: 2013. The overall product dimensions are 880(H) x 470(W) x 510(D) mm. They offer a comfortable standard seat dimensions of 380(D) x 440(W) x 460(H) mm.
These products are built for easy use and a painless experience. These products are precisely put together from the best materials and are designed to last. For increased value when you purchase, these cafe chairs come with a 5 year component guarantee, giving you the peace of mind that you are securing a fantastic product. This item is entitled for free shipping to places in mainland Great Britain.
We will not be beaten on price! We're secure in the knowledge that we offer the lowest prices on the web, due to this certainty we are delighted to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you find our cafe chairs being sold at a cheaper price on another website we'll match that price.
When you buy cafe chairs from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your previous chairs. 100% satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you aren't happy with your product, you can easily return it to us for a speedy return or exchange. For extra convenience we accept various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Select your quantity and head to check out and place your order today!
Warranty: 5 year parts / labour
|Certifications||BSEN 15373:2007 Level 2 ,BS 4875-1:2007 Level 4|
|Recommended Usage Hours||8|
|Seat Height - Static (mm)||470|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||5 year parts / labour|
5 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions