|20+ units gets 10% off|
|10+ units gets 6% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can efficiently control the flow of pedestrians with our best-selling belt barrier
- Ideal for high traffic areas such as shopping spaces, airports, train stations and cinemas
- The 48mm retractable webbing belt with safety brake extends to 3000mm in length
- Corrosion and impact resistant stainless steel posts are shielded with a powder-coat finish
- Hugely mobile barriers can be used indoors or outdoors and are simple to deploy when they're needed
- Unit weighs just 6kg but always remains rock-solid, performing reliably even in windy conditions
- Post has a height of 900mm with a 65mm diameter and is made from high-quality steel
- The stable 40(H) x 320(Dia) mm no-trip base provides a secure foothold in all environments
- Belt features safety brake which prevents the webbing from retracting suddenly and harming someone
- These barriers are priced and sold in single units
- Item is available for free, next day postage to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Belt Barrier?
This barrier is designed to help you with crowd control, even in the busiest situations. Regardless of whether you're participating in an opening, a concert, or a social event, a belt barrier can help you keep people in line and help ensure that the crowd continues to file past smoothly and safely. This product is perfect for use in shopping spaces, airports, train stations and cinemas to lay out the structure of lines, discourage people from pushing ahead and help people know exactly where to go next. Easy to set up and install, this barrier is designed for simplicity and a user-friendly experience.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These belt barriers are an ideal queue handling system for high traffic areas such as retail spaces, airports, train stations and venues that demand a highly efficient barrier system. The 6kg weight make it sturdy enough to stand up to light jostling while the 900mm post height renders it tall, sturdy and visible for attendees. Additionally, this belt barrier features a solid base, which means it can stand up to wet outdoor conditions or rest comfortably on an indoor carpet. This barrier system is designed to be used in all types of queue control, both indoors and out.
Belt Barrier Specifications
The retractable belt is 48mm in width and expands to 3000mm across when fully expanded. The corrosion and impact-resistant stainless steel posts are protected with a powder coat finish helping to ensure they will last. The post diameter measures 65mm and the post height is 900mm. The stable no-trip base measures 40(H) x 320(Dia) mm and gives the posts a strong foothold in all environments. The unit is outfitted with a handy belt lock, which lowers the risk of accidental releases to increase safety.
These items are built for ease of use and an uncomplicated experience. These products are carefully crafted with stainless steel and are built to last. To add value to your purchase, these belt barriers come with a 1-year parts and labour warranty, to give you peace of mind that you are receiving a fantastic product. This product qualifies for free shipping to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
If you're in need of bespoke belt barriers, please have a word with a friendly sales team member by ringing 0800 0126777. Our biggest priority is making sure that our customers find the best product for their situation, and we are always happy to offer guidance. If you have any other questions relating to any of our barriers, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are devoted to delivering excellent customer support and are always delighted to help.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We're sure that we provide the best prices on the web, due to this confidence we are happy to offer a 100% price match guarantee. Should you find this belt barrier selling for less on a website we will price match that competitor.
Once you buy a belt barrier from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old choice. Satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your order, you can easily send it back for a no-hassle return. The Workplace Depot also accept several forms of payment, such as Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Simply select your desired quantity and head to checkout to complete your order!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Belt Rope Colour||Red|
|Belt Rope Length (mm)||3000|
|Material||Powder Coated Stainless Steel|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions