|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Range of popular sizes of wheelie bins for refuse collection
- Manufactured from polyethylene to EN840 standard
- Resistant to weather conditions and UV rays
- Sturdy rubber wheels
- Available in a selection of colours
- Fitted lid lock is available in accessories table - please order at the time of ordering the bin
What is the purpose of Wheelie Bins?
Wheelie Bins are used for collection and disposal of waste. This includes both recyclable and non-recyclable waste. These bins are available in a range of popular sizes, and they comply with EN840 standards for wheeled waste containers. These wheelie bins are weather-resistant, made from sturdy polyethylene with rubber wheels. Accessories such as locks, paper slots, and bottle banks are also available for use with wheelie bins, making them an even more practical product.
Where can this product be used?
This product can be used anywhere that waste is produced, and especially where waste is collected for transport to a dump or elsewhere. Wheelie bins can be used in conjunction with other waste receptacles, like recycling bins and litter bins. Waste from these bins can be transferred to wheelie bins for collection. The wide selection of sizes and capacities makes these wheelie bins suitable for use in many different locations. Large, public areas might require a larger bin, while smaller areas, such as a small office, will only require a small wheelie bin.
Who might use this product?
Anyone who needs to transport their general waste for collection can use this product. Business proprietors, restaurant owners, school administrators, and others might use this product in conjunction with their indoor waste receptacles. Landlords might provide these wheelie bins to tenants for their waste collection needs. Wheelie bins are a versatile and widely-used product, and whoever purchases these wheelie bins will be pleased with their durability and ease of use.
Wheelie Bins Specifications
- Manufactured from polyethylene to EN840 standard.
- Resistant to weather conditions and UV rays.
- Sturdy rubber wheels.
- Accessories available for use with this product.
- Available colours: Blue, Green, Gray, Red, Yellow.
- Available capacities (litres): 75, 120, 140, 240, 360.
- Includes a standard one-year parts and labor warranty.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Features||Post or Wall Mount|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions