|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Made with a fold away barrier system that has been constructed from durable polyethylene
- Two panels per unit with "No Admittance Authorised Personnel Only" signs as standard
- Each of the panels dimensions are 1100(H) x 660(W) mm
- With easy link together units forming a large barrier (one unit is suitable for openings up to 1300mm wide)
- The non-conductive telescopic poles height is 2.2m and are kept inside the unit keeping the barrier upright and also stable when in use
- Lightweight (weighs only 8kg) yet extremely strong
- The Elevator Guard complies with BS7255:2001 and Health and Safety Regulations Rocommended PM26
The Elevator Guard is designed for preventing the use for elevator or escalator in any public area. Very strong design.Lightweight only weighing 8KG.
What is the purpose of an Elevator Guard?
An Elevator Guard is a maintenance safety barrier to keep people from using an elevator which is not operational. It is a temporary obstruction to an elevator’s entrance to keep users away from possible danger. It keeps elevators which are undergoing repair work, off limits to unauthorised personnel. It defines boundaries or encloses openings or areas around an elevator while installation or servicing is in progress.
Where can an Elevator Guard be used?
An Elevator Guard can be used in a variety of locations where elevators are present. High rise buildings that house business quarters, residential condominiums, malls, airports as well as educational institutions are some of the places where elevators are continuously in full use. Hotels, nursing homes as well as hospitals employ their elevators on a 24x7 basis hence maintenance services must be readily available. Sight-seeing towers and other tourist places make use of elevators for the ease and convenience of their visitors. Storage facilities as well as multi-storied warehouses make use of elevators for faster movement of goods and materials. Many homes are finding more practical uses for an elevator nowadays. All these locations where elevators are utilised must have Elevator Guards ready in case of emergency or regular elevator servicing.
Who might use this product?
The Elevator Guard is essential equipment among elevator servicing personnel. It is also used by elevator installers as well as safety inspectors. It is a vital safety barrier employed by airport, hotel and hospital elevator maintenance crew. Setting up the device is easy , making it great tool for support staff, maintenance staff, security staff and any others tasked with ensuring the safety of elevator areas.
Product specifications etc.
An Elevator Guard is composed of 2 panels made from sturdy polyethylene. The panels are 1100(H) x 660(W) mm in dimensions and bear signs such as the standard “No Entry”,"No Admittance authorised Personnel Only" as well as “Maintenance in Progress” warnings. While one panel is suitable for openings up to 1300mm wide, linking the 2 panels can create a wider barrier. The 2.2 m high non-conductive telescopic poles installed inside the unit keeps the barrier upright and stable when in use. This extremely strong barrier is easy to move around as it weighs only 80kg. The CSLE or Elevator Guard complies with BS7255:2001 and Health and Safety Regulations Recommended PM26 The Workplace Depot offers a standard one year warranty on all parts and labor. Our ElevatorGuard fully complies with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Delivery Time||5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions