Tensile Belt Barrier
|20+ units gets 10% off|
|10+ units gets 6% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
Free Delivery - Next Working Day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can efficiently control the movement and flow of people with our popular tensile belt barrier
- Most suitable for high traffic areas such as retail centres, airports, stations and venues
- The retractable yellow and black webbed belt is 48mm in width and expands to 3m in length
- Corrosion proof and impact resistant stainless steel posts are shielded by a powder coat finish
- The hugely portable barriers can be used inside or outside and are simple to deploy when called for
- Each post is fitted with 4-way connectors so you can easily connect them together
- Unit weighs just 6kg but always remains steady, functioning well even in strong winds
- Post diameter measures 65mm and the height measures 900mm
- The sturdy no-trip base gives the posts a stable foothold in all environments
- Featuring a handy belt safety brake, which helps to prevent accidental releases to increase safety
- These barriers are priced and sold in single units
- Item qualifies for free delivery to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Tensile Belt Barrier?
You'll be able to smartly control the movement and flow of people with our best-selling tensile belt barrier. These barriers are a superior queue handling method for high traffic places such as retail centres, airports, stations and theatres that require a particularly effective barrier system. The retractable belt measures 48mm in width and will open out to 3m in length. The posts are equipped with 4-way connectivity attachments so you can simply connect them together.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
They are great for high traffic areas such as retail spaces, airports, train stations and cinemas. The highly mobile barriers can be used indoors or outdoors and are simple to move around when you need them. The corrosion and impact-resistant stainless steel posts are protected by a powder coat finish helping to ensure they will last. Unit weighs only 6kg but always remains steady, functioning dependably even in strong winds.
Tensile Belt Barrier Specifications
The diameter of the support post is 65mm and the height is 900mm. The overall diameter of the base is 320mm and the height is 40mm. The belt is fitted with a helpful belt safety brake, which helps to avoid accidental releases to increase safety Thick non-trip base provides a strong foothold in all conditions.
This tensile belt barrier is built for simplicity and an uncomplicated experience. The product is precisely crafted from top-quality materials and is built to last. An added bonus when you place your order, this barrier offers a 1 year parts and labour warranty, to make sure that you are receiving a brilliant product. This product is ready for free shipping to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
We are never beaten on price! We are sure that we provide the best prices on the web, due to this we are happy to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you see this tensile belt barrier selling at a cheaper price on a competitors website we'll match that price.
Once you buy a tensile belt barrier from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old product. 100% satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, you can simply return it to us for a no-hassle return or exchange. For your convenience we also accept various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Simply select your quantity now and head to checkout and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Belt Rope Colour||Yellow/Black|
|Belt Rope Length (mm)||3000|
|Material||Powder Coated Stainless Steel|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions