|20+ units gets 10% off|
|10+ units gets 6% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
Free Delivery - Next Working Day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can neatly control the flow of pedestrians with our best-selling tensile barriers
- Optimal for high traffic areas such as shopping spaces, airports, train stations and cinemas
- The retractable webbed belt is 48mm wide and extends to 3m across
- Rust and impact resistant stainless steel posts are protected with a powder coat finish
- Hugely mobile barriers can be used inside or outside and are effortless to move around
- Each post is fitted with 4-way connectivity attachments so you can quickly connect them together
- Barrier weighs just 6kg but will remain steady, performing dependably even in strong winds
- Post diameter is 65mm and the overall height is 900mm
- Substantial non-trip base provides a stable foothold in all environments
- Equipped with a handy belt lock, which reduces the risk of accidental releases for your safety
- These items are priced and sold as single units
- Item is eligible for free shipping to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Tensile Barriers?
You can neatly control the movement and flow of people with our best-selling tensile barriers. These barriers are a perfect queue management system for busy areas such as shopping spaces, airports, stations and cinemas that require a seriously effective control system. The retractable webbed belt is 48mm wide and extends to 3m across. The posts are equipped with 4-way connectivity attachments so you can simply connect them together.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
They are most suitable for busy areas such as shopping centres, airports, train stations and venues. The highly portable barriers can be used indoors or outdoors and are quick to move around when called for. The corrosion proof and impact-resistant stainless steel posts are protected by a powder coating finish to ensure they have a long life ahead. Barrier weighs only 6kg but will remain stable, functioning reliably even in adverse weather.
Tensile Barriers Specifications
The diameter of the support post is 65mm and the post height measures 900mm. The diameter of the base is 320mm and the height is 40mm. The belt is fitted with a helpful belt safety brake, which helps to avoid accidental releases to increase safety Solid no-trip base provides a strong foothold in all conditions.
These products are designed for easy use and a user-friendly experience. These tensile barriers are meticulously put together from premium materials and is designed to last. For increased value when you purchase, these barriers have a 1-year parts and labour warranty, to make certain that you're getting a terrific product. These items are available for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain.
We won't be beaten on price! We're positive that we offer the most competitive prices online, due to this certainty we are happy to guarantee a 100% price match. If you see these tensile barriers for a lower price elsewhere online we will match that offer.
When you buy tensile barriers from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your previous option. Satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can easily send it back to us for a trouble-free refund. For our customer's convenience we also accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Simply select your desired quantity now and head to checkout today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Belt Rope Colour||Blue|
|Belt Rope Length (mm)||3000|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions