Small Plastic Tanks
Free Delivery - 10-14 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Easily store and move goods and materials around your facility with our heavy-duty small plastic tanks
- Made from food-grade polyethylene plastic, suitable for use in areas with strict standards of hygiene
- Tapered by design, allowing you to neatly nest multiple units inside one another when empty
- Smooth and seamless watertight construction makes this tank a breeze to clean and maintain
- Single one-piece moulding made from food-grade polyethylene plastic, these units are built to last
- Used for many mobile storage and material handling applications across a wide range of industries
- Rotational moulding process produces an almost unbreakable and virtually stress-free one-piece moulding
- Available in a range of colours, perfect for implementing a colour-coded system in your workplace
- Manufactured in the UK to a very high standard to ensure high quality and reliability
- An optional drop-on plastic lid can be provided to protect and cover the tanks contents
- Item is qualified for free postage to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Small Plastic Tanks?
You can easily store and move various goods or materials around your facility with our heavy-duty small plastic tanks. The tanks are tapered by design, allowing you to neatly nest multiple units inside one another when empty to save space. The smooth and seamless watertight construction makes these tanks a breeze to clean and maintain. With a single one-piece moulding made from food-grade polyethylene plastic, these units are built to last and withstand demanding industrial applications.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The robust and durable plastic tanks are used for many mobile storage and material handling applications across a wide range of industries. The rotational moulding process produces an almost unbreakable and virtually stress-free one-piece moulding, tough enough to handle tough industrial environments. Made from food-grade polyethylene plastic that’s easy to maintain, these tanks are suitable for use in areas with strict standards of hygiene and cleanliness. The tanks are available in a range of standard colours, perfect for implementing a colour-coded system in your workplace.
Small Plastic Tanks Specifications
These small plastic tanks have a volume capacity starting at 72 litres, and come in a choice of five standard colours including red, blue, green, yellow, and white. All tanks are manufactured in the UK from food-grade polyethylene plastic, using a rotational moulding process to make them seamless, smooth, and watertight. Each tank can come with an optional drop-on plastic lid to help keep its contents nice and secure.
These items are designed for easy use and an effortless experience. These items are meticulously created from premium materials and are designed to last. Adding extra value to your investment, these small plastic tanks come with a 1-year labour and parts warranty, to give you peace of mind that you are securing an incredible deal. This product is available for free postage to locations in mainland Great Britain.
We are never beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is sure that we provide the most competitive prices online, due to this we are pleased to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. Should you find our small plastic tanks selling for less on any other website we will match that competitors price.
When you buy small plastic tanks from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your previous product. Satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you're not happy with your purchase, you can easily return it to us for a no-hassle return or exchange. For extra convenience we also accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Select your desired quantity now and head to check out and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||10-14 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions