|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Effortlessly raise heavy goods to an ergonomic working height using this stable and reliable lift table
- Enables you to work safely in a productive, fatigue-free way whilst also reducing the strain on your back
- Table has a lowered height of 265mm and can raise up to a maximum of 755mm
- Pedal operated hydraulic pump smoothly raises the table surface to reach your desired height
- Handle-bar lever controls precise lowering of the rounded steel plate table surface
- Featuring a solid load capacity of 150kg, perfect for a warehouse, workshop, or storage area
- Outfitted with a no-maintenance, premium-grade hydraulic pump with a chromium-plated piston
- Powerful sectional steel build is durable and tough enough for regular operation
- Anthracite powder coat finish prevents corrosion and raises strength ensuring it will last for years
- Durable tubular push handle bar makes controlled movement very easy even in narrow areas
- Polyurethane tyres have a remarkably low running noise, excellent for use in customer-facing areas
- These tables are entitled for free shipping to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Lift Table?
You'll be able to comfortably lift heavy pallets to an comfortable reach height using this functional and adaptable lift table. This table allows you to work safely in a productive, stress-free manner whilst also greatly relieving the burden on your spine. Offering a maximum load capacity of up to 150kg, it's great for any warehouse, factory, or storage application.
Lift Table Specifications
The foot pedal operated hydraulic pump securely raises the load surface to reach your required level. Its handle-bar lever allows for precise lowering of the rounded steel-plate table surface. This unit is equipped with a maintenance-free, industrial-grade hydraulic pump featuring a chromium-plated piston. Its robust sectional steel construction is durable and rugged enough for frequent use.
The unit has a lowered height of 265mm which can be lifted up to a maximum of 755mm. Its anthracite powder-coat finish wards off corrosion and improves toughness helping to ensure it will last for years. The sturdy tubular push handle bar makes steering and control a breeze even in confined work spaces. The fitted polyurethane tyres have a particularly low running noise, excellent for use in customer facing environments.
These products are designed for ease of use and an effortless experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are reassuringly simple to use, saving lots of time and frustration. These items are delicately crafted from high-quality materials and are made to last. To add value to your investment, these lift tables come with an impressive 2-year labour and parts warranty, to certify that you're securing a terrific product. This item is eligible for free postage to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
If you're in need of bespoke lift tables, please discuss with a helpful sales team member by ringing 0800 0126777. Our main priority is to make sure that our customers locate the most suitable product for their requirements, and we are always pleased to help. If you have any other questions relating to our lift tables, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer assistance and are always delighted to offer assistance.
We will never be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is positive that we deliver the most competitive prices on the web, due to this we are pleased to guarantee a 100% price match. Should you spot this lift table at a lower price elsewhere online we'll match that offer.
When you buy a lift table from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your previous lift tables. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't happy with your product, you can simply send it back for an easy refund. For extra convenience we also accept several forms of payment, such as Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply choose your quantity now and head to check out to order your lift tables today!
Warranty: 2 year parts / labour
|Height Range (mm)||265-755|
|Lift Height (mm)||755|
|Manual or Powered||Manual|
|Platform Length (mm)||700|
|Platform Width (mm)||450|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||100|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||2 year parts / labour|
2 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions