|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Ramp up your warehouse logistics quickly and efficiently with this highly flexible pump truck
- Extremely adaptable device is typically used in warehousing to haul stock around quickly and simply
- Hydraulic pump requires no electricity and provides a extensive working life with minimal maintenance
- With a robust load capacity of 2000kg, these trucks are perfect for any warehouse or assembly facility
- The ergonomic grip makes it easy to pick up, haul and lower pallets without any strain
- Easy use handle has an integral three position trigger: Lift, Lower and Neutral
- The forks measure 1150(L) x 160(W) and they measure across 540mm
- The two forks have a lowered height of 85mm and can be lifted up to a height of 200mm
- Its robust chassis is created from hardwearing steel resilient enough for constant daily use
- Featuring 93(W) mm fork rollers and no-marking 200(H) x 50(W) mm steer wheels
- Wide steering angle makes rotating and turning a piece of cake even in restricted work spaces
- Polyurethane tyres ensure a low running noise, excellent for use in customer-facing areas
- Powder coating finish heads off corrosion and adds strength helping to ensure it will last
- These units are ready for free postage to addresses in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Pump Truck?
Streamline your warehouse flow of goods swiftly and efficiently with our extremely capable pump truck. This extremely effective appliance is typically used in retail warehouse areas to haul pallets around rapidly and efficiently. The hydraulically powered pump doesn't need electricity to function and can provide a lengthy service life with very limited maintenance demands. Featuring a maximum load capacity of up to 2000kg, these trucks are great for any warehouse or distribution applications.
Pump Truck Specifications
The strong framework is manufactured from hardwearing steel easily rugged enough for continuous daily operation. The user-friendly pump handle incorporates a three position trigger: Lift, Lower and Neutral. The comfortable handle enables you to pick up, shift and lower pallets with ease and comfort. The vibrant yellow powder coat finish defends against corrosion and raises sturdiness and endurance ensuring it has a long life ahead of it.
The forks measure 1150(L) x 160(W) and they measure across 540mm. The forks have a minimum height of 85mm which can be raised up to a height of 200mm. The unit is equipped with 93(W) mm fork rollers and non-marking 200(H) x 50(W) mm steering wheels. The wide-angle steering makes steering and control a piece of cake even in restricted settings. The fitted polyurethane wheels have a remarkably low running noise, perfect for use in customer-facing areas.
These products are made for simplicity and an uncomplicated experience. They are delivered fully assembled and are additionally easy to use, saving time and lots of frustration. These products are carefully created from high-quality steel and are made to last. Adding more value to your investment, these pump trucks feature a considerable 2-year parts with labour warranty, to make certain that you are getting an incredible product. This product is qualified for free shipping to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
If you're interested in customised pump trucks, please talk with a friendly member of our sales team by calling 0800 0126777. Our top priority is ensuring that our customers track down the most suitable product for their needs, and we are always happy to offer guidance. If you have questions relating to our pump trucks, please do contact us. We are devoted to giving incredible customer service and we are always happy to assist.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We are secure in the knowledge that we deliver the best prices on the web, due to this we're happy to guarantee a 100% price match. Should you discover this pump truck for a cheaper price elsewhere online we will price match that website.
Once you buy a pump truck from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old option. Satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you can simply send it back for a no-hassle return or exchange. For extra convenience we accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Select your desired quantity now and head to check out to place your order today!
Warranty: 2 year parts / labour
|Fork Length (mm)||1150|
|Fork Spread (mm)||540|
|Fork Width (mm)||160|
|Height Range (mm)||85-200|
|Lift Height (mm)||200|
|Manual or Powered||Manual|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||200|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||2 year parts / labour|
2 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions